Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 36. (Read 18012 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
The project, developed by many manufacturers and companies that sell goods and services. I'm glad that this project will simplify the search for the right products
Great team and great platform makes a big impact on the society. BEX implement the quality and satisfaction of the investors to make them more reliable. Lets continue to support BEX.

Yes, I agree. The team should have a knowledgeable and competitive team members so that investors will know that this project is really serious to make this project successful.
In that case, they should build a better team members so that investors will be somehow attracted due to their members are skilled and professional. This project has a good services and I think this can have a potential to be successful.
Yes this project will surely turn out to be the best but i guess that untill now, this project is not taken that seriously by much of the investors and the day they will do that, the project will just rock on. The team members are too hard working and are potential to gain good profits and flame ahead.

Yeah right, this project will surely become successful in the near future. They just need to be more active and update us regularly about the new developments of this project.
I think the project is really great but the devs and team members should try to be more fluent with the users and try to decrease the distance by giving each desired answer. This project is indeed going to be great ahead.
Such fluency with the users will really reap a strong trust for all the investors where there is no proper communication that would obviously go null and BEX is actively responding and for priority response you can do join in BEX official Telegram channel.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
The project, developed by many manufacturers and companies that sell goods and services. I'm glad that this project will simplify the search for the right products
Great team and great platform makes a big impact on the society. BEX implement the quality and satisfaction of the investors to make them more reliable. Lets continue to support BEX.

Yes, I agree. The team should have a knowledgeable and competitive team members so that investors will know that this project is really serious to make this project successful.
In that case, they should build a better team members so that investors will be somehow attracted due to their members are skilled and professional. This project has a good services and I think this can have a potential to be successful.
Yes this project will surely turn out to be the best but i guess that untill now, this project is not taken that seriously by much of the investors and the day they will do that, the project will just rock on. The team members are too hard working and are potential to gain good profits and flame ahead.

Yeah right, this project will surely become successful in the near future. They just need to be more active and update us regularly about the new developments of this project.
I think the project is really great but the devs and team members should try to be more fluent with the users and try to decrease the distance by giving each desired answer. This project is indeed going to be great ahead.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Activity: 238
I dont think they can reach their target for the soft cap and no need to discuss first about the hard cap. How can you gain more followers, if you do not have a proper bounty campaign in bitcointalk ?  And we also know how effective twitter is to gain more followers and investors in crypto-world...

More bounty programs will be available in the Public Token sale. Follow us on Telegram at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Well I can't actually wait to see more bounties now and also shouldn't it be now since it will get more public notice through bounty programmes

Yeah, bounty campaign can surely help to increase the popularity of this project. I hope it will be launch soon. I am sure that once it launched there will be an increase in the ico sales.
A good bounty or signature campaig always attracts a huge number of investors to their project. Bounty campaign is a must for each good project to turn successfull and also sharing their tokens in the bounty campaign allows a lot of users to get some of the shares to hold for the future untill the great success of the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I dont think they can reach their target for the soft cap and no need to discuss first about the hard cap. How can you gain more followers, if you do not have a proper bounty campaign in bitcointalk ?  And we also know how effective twitter is to gain more followers and investors in crypto-world...

More bounty programs will be available in the Public Token sale. Follow us on Telegram at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Well I can't actually wait to see more bounties now and also shouldn't it be now since it will get more public notice through bounty programmes

Yeah, bounty campaign can surely help to increase the popularity of this project. I hope it will be launch soon. I am sure that once it launched there will be an increase in the ico sales.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105

Activity: 280

Activity: 434

You're right which I looks on the background og the team it seems very convincing and amazing thay makes me inspired. Also, I believed on their capability as the team and I hope they will continue to strived what ever happen on this great project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 574
When i come to our wesbsite, i see the pre-sale stage will running for 1 week? Could it will running more or we have main crowdsale next?

Pre-sale is running at this moment and it ends in one week on the 2nd of March.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

why did you make such a short pre-sale? I think it would be more profitable to extend it a little. Is there any bonus on the pre-sale?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I am looking forward to this, it's kinda odd that you didn't make a topic in this forum for the bounty but as long as there won't be any problem in sending reports and your bounty manager can handle them it will be a success.
Activity: 532
This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?
I don't think that this project is currently at the level any where near the gaints like Google.

BEX project is offering content exchange services, in other words, you articles will show up on my website and my article will show up on your website and also customization of website content in real-time, therefore it has nothing to do with facebook and google which are providing completely different services.
BEX project will work on making the web page more useful for promotion and marketing of project by making the website fully automated for adds and they will manage all the advertising on the website as per the visitor's interest and for them, they will also have the information of every visitor of the website.

This actually done by advertiser company, when you use Google AdWords, google automatically shows ads based on visitor's demographic. BEX will customize your website contents and allows you to exchange contents with other websites that use their service.

Our proprietary technology is exchanging content between partner sites and it is used to profile visitors. BEX will customize partner websites according to their visitors demografic and psychographic characteristics.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I see the support of Behaviour Exchange is active and kindly to answer the question of community, this is one of good signal make sure this project will become successful Wink Keep this working, BEX team.
Yeah, I really noticed that it seems that they are making extra efforts just to make all things clearly and everybody will understand. With this kind of their approach A I am surely their will be no major problems will occur while it is being developed. The dev is seriously taking his job and may he will continue with this behavior.
we will have to send ETHs through waves platform ? Not waves tokens ?
Can someone recommend me best wallet for doing it, because i'm not familiar with waves at all.

When you do the KYC you will get your wallet address, where you will send ETH. You will get all the information when you do the KYC at  https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BEX updates are really amazing! BEX decided to accept the payment in ETH because they wanted to meet the contributors halfway and provide Ethereum wallets with which they are familiar with. The reasons why BEX decided to issue BEX tokens on waves platform are:
1. BEX tokens will be listed on exchange immediately after being issued and distributed.
2. BEX tokens will be transferable upon receipt.
3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.
Nice updates for most of investors prefer to buy tokens using ETH.
Is BEX token can be store on ERC20 wallets or they have provided their own wallets for BEX tokens?

After you finish KYC, BEX team sends you BEX wallet address. Find more at  https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

For a change someone's not using ERC20. Pretty much every single ERC20 token is a shitcoin and more often than not a all out scam. XMRG anyone?
Who ever complete the initial KYC process BEX team will be sending the wallet address to those who have successfully completed KYC and you can do check your E-mail which you given while proceeding with the KYC.

...and don't forget to check your spam!...

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
When i come to our wesbsite, i see the pre-sale stage will running for 1 week? Could it will running more or we have main crowdsale next?

Pre-sale is running at this moment and it ends in one week on the 2nd of March.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
I like the concept. who are the main partners of BehaviourExchange (BEX)?

If you mean partners as advisors you can find them at  https://behaviour.exchange/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Since a lot of exchange has been released and published these days, how can you make your platform unique than the others?

BehaviourExchange is not an exchange. Please read more at https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Pages:
Jump to: