Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 32. (Read 18012 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Since a lot of exchange has been released and published these days, how can you make your platform unique than the others?

BehaviourExchange is not an exchange. Please read more at https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

This is hypocritical, please do your homework and please that time and research before making such a statement.
Yes i agree with you behaviour exchange has great ability to become huge successful. Basically, this ico gives a great experience to visitors they will give you more personalized tailored as per your unique demographics and as per your needs. With the help of this ico you can visit website without getting bombarded with irrelevant content.I think this ico gives a great opportunity to investors to make huge profit.
You want to say that on the site there will be settings that for me will decide what content I can watch and what not? I'm not sure if that's a good idea.
Yes, the project is very easy to understand and their team makes that experience more convenient. Due to this strategy project becomes so promising. And so many investors already join the project more will come according to time. Absolutely people are appreciating this ico and they will start investing in it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

It look like google working at this time, i call this is individual behaviour research. But i have a question? Will Bex using our behaviour to make business, such as : run ads like google.
I think BehaviourExchange team won't be using those informations to make business, without our permisson. I hope they are going to say exactly what they will be allowed to do with the data.
Activity: 434
BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.

I think you misunderstand BEX services which has nothing to do with protecting you from hackers, Collecting visitors info is not something new and every website does that when you visited. BehaviourExchange just use that visitor's info ( ur country, ur language, search history ... ) to show you the content that suit your needs to give you best browsing experience.

It look like google working at this time, i call this is individual behaviour research. But i have a question? Will Bex using our behaviour to make business, such as : run ads like google.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 196
BEX platform is cautioning officially to all the participants or investors to be aware of scammers as there are people trying mostly now a days to scam others.
Activity: 238
to all bounty hunters  Cool

Admin already announced that he is going to refresh the bounty campaign. I am sure he already read all our suggestions and is gonna implement the twitter and translation campaign in the near future  Grin
What do you mean by refresh? Reset the campaign and back to start right? what will happen to those who joined the previous campaign of the project?
I think they mean add more campaigns and more rewards and probably other freebies we will just have to wait to here what they may eventually say
That's really cool, those who didn't get the opportunity in the first place will now get the opportunity. Bex is a Great platform it really will help websites in operating their content and modifying it. Thanks Behavior Exchange Team!
Yeah. I think it is needed at the moment, their bounty is so poor and don't have variety of options to choosing. Will have more people come to BEX if they have more options on bounty program.
Probably the one who conduct this bounties for BEX is inexperienced that is why there are lacking of options in their bounty campaigns. Hoping that they will add more choices so that more opportunities of getting token as well.
We really don't know the reason why their bounty is limited. Maybe, they already planned to add some bounty program but for now lets just wait for their further updates.
Yeah, which makes us secured by knowing who are those visitors. It looks like it the project aims the security of each and everyone here in the crypto world community. We hope a great progress on this project as the time passes by.

Through BEX we cannot only know the unique visitors but BehaviourExchange platform lets us identify web visitors by their gender, age, interests and personal characteristics in real time which is really unique to know such personal details.
Activity: 380
That the very long swinging project.  When he would have to, now what are you waiting for?

Yeah, what are we waiting for? Let's join the BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Pre-Sale now! Let's support the project and help them to fulfill all their plans and goals. Good luck and hope you get more investors.
This project looks quite interesting and also promising.the BEX is new to the market so many of people still don't know about it but after sometimes when the popularity of project will increase then i think developrs wil translate their exchange.
Activity: 280
Does this project have a bonus program only in telegrams? Developers did not announce more about other generosity companies?

I am also waiting for any bonus program from bex project. Also I am hoping that more and more people will support this project so that bex wil become successful in the near future.
The bex project is becoming very popular and there are already many people supporting it. In my opinion, the team needs to expand the campaign of generosity to social networks, it will attract more followers.
You are correct mate, it seems like today many people get attracted to the projects by such campaigns. The will get a positive feedback if they do so!
As for me, Bounty Campaigns is a great example of communication with devs and users. Also it gets more opportunities to earn money
Bounty campaign actually gives us the opportunity to earn some stakes from that project which could be in great use ahead when the project reaches great heights. Also the bounty programmes helps a lot in the promotion of the project so it usually stays beneficial for the team as well as the bounty participators.
Yes, it's one of the reason why some projects are very well funded due to how its community help the team by the use of campaigns which give each users rewards to do their tasks responsibly. BEX platform can surely achieve success if the team and the community will work together in the right way.
Activity: 238
Does this project have a bonus program only in telegrams? Developers did not announce more about other generosity companies?

I am also waiting for any bonus program from bex project. Also I am hoping that more and more people will support this project so that bex wil become successful in the near future.
The bex project is becoming very popular and there are already many people supporting it. In my opinion, the team needs to expand the campaign of generosity to social networks, it will attract more followers.
You are correct mate, it seems like today many people get attracted to the projects by such campaigns. The will get a positive feedback if they do so!
As for me, Bounty Campaigns is a great example of communication with devs and users. Also it gets more opportunities to earn money
Bounty campaign actually gives us the opportunity to earn some stakes from that project which could be in great use ahead when the project reaches great heights. Also the bounty programmes helps a lot in the promotion of the project so it usually stays beneficial for the team as well as the bounty participators.
Activity: 28

Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Omni bounty program

Behaviour Exchange is excited to present a bounty program that gives you a chance to win Behaviour Exchange’s cryptocurrency (BEX). For the purposes of this bounty we are giving away 30.000 BEX that will be allocated to our 250 participants with most Bounty entries!

Enter the bounty program below and give yourself a chance to earn some BEX!

Find out more here.

This is really broad where it excited me better to participate and a journey with BEX opportunities made me share, spread the word BEX to all the people including the social platforms that delights me better when bringing the opportunity to others.
BEX actually has a intresting bounty programme which i am sure that several peoples might be participated into their bounty. I am really eagerly waiting for the future of BEX and hope that they soon start their platform to exchange various cryptocurrencies. 
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
As far as I know, then yes, bonus program exists only in telegram. Possibly in the future they add still any awards for advertising through videos or social networks. In the common , I think it will be proannounced in this branch.

Is there any bonus program in social medias? Or any free airdrops available? Anyway, this project is still new but already gain a lot of attentions, I have a feeling that they will succeed.
Yes, I am too concern about the bounty of this project and also want to know if they are planning to organize some arid drop as I think that the tokens are very worthy and will give huge returns in the future and would like to participate in the bounty of the project. BEX tokens as soon as listed o any popular exchange will get a massive boost in the prices and demand of the tokens will also increase simultaneously.
Activity: 518
Omni bounty program

Behaviour Exchange is excited to present a bounty program that gives you a chance to win Behaviour Exchange’s cryptocurrency (BEX). For the purposes of this bounty we are giving away 30.000 BEX that will be allocated to our 250 participants with most Bounty entries!

Find out more here.

This is really broad where it excited me better to participate and a journey with BEX opportunities made me share, spread the word BEX to all the people including the social platforms that delights me better when bringing the opportunity to others.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
As far as I know, then yes, bonus program exists only in telegram. Possibly in the future they add still any awards for advertising through videos or social networks. In the common , I think it will be proannounced in this branch.

Is there any bonus program in social medias? Or any free airdrops available? Anyway, this project is still new but already gain a lot of attentions, I have a feeling that they will succeed.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Admin already announced that he is going to refresh the bounty campaign. I am sure he already read all our suggestions and is gonna implement the twitter and translation campaign in the near future  Grin
What do you mean by refresh? Reset the campaign and back to start right? what will happen to those who joined the previous campaign of the project?
I think they mean add more campaigns and more rewards and probably other freebies we will just have to wait to here what they may eventually say
That's really cool, those who didn't get the opportunity in the first place will now get the opportunity. Bex is a Great platform it really will help websites in operating their content and modifying it. Thanks Behavior Exchange Team!
Yeah. I think it is needed at the moment, their bounty is so poor and don't have variety of options to choosing. Will have more people come to BEX if they have more options on bounty program.
Probably the one who conduct this bounties for BEX is inexperienced that is why there are lacking of options in their bounty campaigns. Hoping that they will add more choices so that more opportunities of getting token as well.
We really don't know the reason why their bounty is limited. Maybe, they already planned to add some bounty program but for now lets just wait for their further updates.
Agree. There are lots of social media platforms and other sites that this project can be advertised to reached people's screens. The bounty campaigns must be wide in scope to attract more potential investors and supporters for this project.
Basically is maybe their campaign and marketing things but am sure they might review this things as more medias will be reached through bounties
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Agree. There are lots of social media platforms and other sites that this project can be advertised to reached people's screens. The bounty campaigns must be wide in scope to attract more potential investors and supporters for this project.
That is the only way for the project to be widely spread in the community. Creating bounty programs will surely be the effective way of advertising this project so that more investors can see this platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

I hope this project will improve their promotions and advertising so that many people will join in this project also many investors will be aware that this project is existing now.
Activity: 406
Omni bounty program

https://i.imgur.com/BtrjzEy.png

Find out more here.
Activity: 182

Activity: 574

Pages:
Jump to: