Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 37. (Read 18012 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
Well, when there is more competition in different types, but I wanted to know what the team is offering to win the already existing companies?

There is no direct competitor to BEX project, however the closest can be divided into two broad categories:

1. Big online companies that have amassed large quantities of user data and are able to create detailed user profiles. They have a very lucrative business model that focuses on monetizing the user profiles through selling ads. The most recognized competitors in this category are Google and Facebook.

2. Big advertising companies, such as the WPP Group, the Omnicom Group, the Publicis Group, the Interpublic Group and Dentsu.

Both examples use profiles for their core business, which is advertising, and could not easily adopt our business model which is identification of online visitors in real-time.

Read more at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
We know some positive news from the developers, they have something to boast about, they have already reached something at this stage of the project? I would like to receive information in order to draw further conclusions about this work

BehaviourExchange project is being tested at this moment on the market. Our proprietary technology(ContentExchange) has already been market proof!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?
I don't think that this project is currently at the level any where near the gaints like Google.

BEX project is offering content exchange services, in other words, you articles will show up on my website and my article will show up on your website and also customization of website content in real-time, therefore it has nothing to do with facebook and google which are providing completely different services.
BEX project will work on making the web page more useful for promotion and marketing of project by making the website fully automated for adds and they will manage all the advertising on the website as per the visitor's interest and for them, they will also have the information of every visitor of the website.

This actually done by advertiser company, when you use Google AdWords, google automatically shows ads based on visitor's demographic. BEX will customize your website contents and allows you to exchange contents with other websites that use their service.

Our proprietary technology is exchanging content between partner sites and it is used to profile visitors. BEX will customize partner websites according to their visitors demografic and psychographic characteristics.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I see the support of Behaviour Exchange is active and kindly to answer the question of community, this is one of good signal make sure this project will become successful Wink Keep this working, BEX team.
I unfortunately did not understand whether this would be an investment token or just a settlement one? And what will the developer do with the unsold tokens?

We will ensure BEX token functionality and growth by connecting visitors, B2C companies and websites. Payment for BehaviourExchange services will be rewarded with discounts, while the profile and network growth will be driven by rewards. We will have a lot of very small transactions, e.g. payments to websites or rewards to visitors for sharing personal data. And we cannot make such a micropayment with credit cards, paypal or with bank wire without large transaction costs. We need our own token to stimulate the growth of the network and Blockchain to distribute these tokens transparently.

Read more at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Is it possible to find out with what discount the coins of this project are being sold at the moment? Very up-to-date information at the moment, and to what number will last before the sale?

Please visit  https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
I just sign up the facebook post and it says that there should be a selfie with ID. I think it should be indicated in KYC application at the beginning so every one will be aware of the instructions before.

You are right, this needs to be post in the beginning so that new members will be aware that it needs selfie with id verification. Anyway, I hope all of our concerns will have an answer soon.

BehaviourExchange KYC was updated recently. You don't need a selfie any more.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
I just sign up the facebook post and it says that there should be a selfie with ID. I think it should be indicated in KYC application at the beginning so every one will be aware of the instructions before.

All the questions regarding FB bounty program will be answered on this mail: [email protected].

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?
I don't think that this project is currently at the level any where near the gaints like Google.

BEX project is offering content exchange services, in other words, you articles will show up on my website and my article will show up on your website and also customization of website content in real-time, therefore it has nothing to do with facebook and google which are providing completely different services.
BEX project will work on making the web page more useful for promotion and marketing of project by making the website fully automated for adds and they will manage all the advertising on the website as per the visitor's interest and for them, they will also have the information of every visitor of the website.

This actually done by advertiser company, when you use Google AdWords, google automatically shows ads based on visitor's demographic. BEX will customize your website contents and allows you to exchange contents with other websites that use their service.
What about copy writing articles? Does Behaviour Exhchange will accept it, or they run the new algothrim about them? Have a lot content, but what is system of Behaviour Exchange? When we join at the first we must contribute at least 1 website for ling their content?

Here you have a link to BEX proprietary technology called ContentExchange. You will find all the answers there.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Our proprietary technology is exchanging content between partner sites and it is used to profile visitors. BEX will customize partner websites according to their visitors demografic and psychographic characteristics.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 182
The team is acting in the right direction. This impresses me, but it does not allow me to fully relax and perpeast monitor the project, because it is very interesting to look at the implementation of this project
I agree with you mate, the team is active and answers our queries. The project has a good idea which will definitely help many websites. The team makes me confident of the project. Good work!
This project will be able to protect children from adult advertising, will the age of small Internet users be taken into account, or will this project be created only to promote products and services to adult users, rather than protect from adult content of children?
This wonderful question is so desperately we want to keep children from the dangers of adult advertising. I think it will be successful if they mean it. good work

You are correct, children definitely won't get bombarded with irrelevant content on our future partner sites. Find more informaton at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Activity: 210
we will have to send ETHs through waves platform ? Not waves tokens ?
Can someone recommend me best wallet for doing it, because i'm not familiar with waves at all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The project, developed by many manufacturers and companies that sell goods and services. I'm glad that this project will simplify the search for the right products
Not only that, they also have great team members and solid business partners so, we are sure that this project will deliver what they promised to us.
Don't forget their communities and supporters in the bitcointalk and another forum. Without them, this project is nothing than dust.
Haha.. Of course, that why many projects when running crowdsale always make bounty for sharing and make awareness from investors.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
The team is acting in the right direction. This impresses me, but it does not allow me to fully relax and perpeast monitor the project, because it is very interesting to look at the implementation of this project

The team is good but they will need some more update and upgrade for their ICO platform like securities of the website and also for its investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 196
The project, developed by many manufacturers and companies that sell goods and services. I'm glad that this project will simplify the search for the right products
Great team and great platform makes a big impact on the society. BEX implement the quality and satisfaction of the investors to make them more reliable. Lets continue to support BEX.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Not only that, they also have great team members and solid business partners so, we are sure that this project will deliver what they promised to us.
Don't forget their communities and supporters in the bitcointalk and another forum. Without them, this project is nothing than dust.
Activity: 154
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The project is rapidly growing and has a great idea. And I really hope that this is good for sales. Early investors really have the opportunity to earn a lot because they always buy coins in pre-sale. The project is really a good plan. i sure project will be success
The project will surely be a sucess as already it is spread a lot even in its initial coin offering and thats really impressive thing. This project will continue to grow in the market which will force the investors to get attracted towards this project and they will surely do it well.
Exactly this project has lots of potentials to grow more in future and definitely it will happen after some period of time. Behaviour exchange built a great platform for internet users they change the way of using a webpage or they make this experience better. This ICO will achieve more and be a successful ICO.
This project has really a great potential in the future that will surely bring a great impact in the community of crypto currency. For now, there are more people getting engaged to the BehaviourExchange because as days goes by a lot more people come to know regarding this interesting project in the crypto world. Sooner or later this will surely achieve its goal.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Pages:
Jump to: