Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 39. (Read 18012 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
oohh ico from malta nice one but one thing dev you dont have bounty for twitter and signature for bitcoin talk account ha?

More bounty programs coming soon! Find BEX bounty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

So you only have a telegram bounty? The reward is impressive, I think it is enough to build a bounty campaign like signature campaign in bitcointalk for starters.

For now you have FB bounty program too. Find it Here.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
BEX updates are really amazing! BEX decided to accept the payment in ETH because they wanted to meet the contributors halfway and provide Ethereum wallets with which they are familiar with. The reasons why BEX decided to issue BEX tokens on waves platform are:
1. BEX tokens will be listed on exchange immediately after being issued and distributed.
2. BEX tokens will be transferable upon receipt.
3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.
the BEX team promises us very good features that will be available on their platform. I'm curious on what exchanges will the BEX tokens be available for exchange?

We will publish that after the Public Token Sell.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?
Something I
did not understand, how this project challenges those sites? You are not right radically, project at all differs by the topics and is in no way connected with them.

They are just comparing BehaviourExchange to that big names, anyway I just hope that this project will continue to develop because it really have a potential, just need to have active community.

Active community means you have an opportunity to be succeed with a lot of users here are supporting your project.

Yeah, a good and great promotion will make those investors gain trust on this spectacular project and let them know how good the project it is which can help us here in the crypto currency community.

This project will surely turn out to be the most hotest exchange in the future and eve i think that this project has the potential to rock the crypto markets. This project is really going to have some good future ahead so hope investors won't mind investing into the project.

BehaviourExchange is not an exchange. Please read more at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?
I don't think that this project is currently at the level any where near the gaints like Google.

By offering this alternative use of profiles, BehaviourExchange will disrupt established markets and quickly become the preferred alternative to providers that identify visitors only through advertising campaigns such as advertising agencies, Google and Facebook.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
great platform .I'm waiting for the Behaviour Exchange (Bex ) official announcement of their bounty campaign if they plan to open gifts.

Please visit  https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Something I did not understand, how this project challenges those sites? You are not right radically, project at all differs by the topics and is in no way connected with them.

BehaviourExchange will be using blockchain to decentralize profiles in comparison to FB and Google. Read more in whitepaper at  https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I also want to know more about BehaviourExchange. For now, I will be waiting for the dev to announce more details about this project and also I would like to see more developments.

Join us on Telegram at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I dont think they can reach their target for the soft cap and no need to discuss first about the hard cap. How can you gain more followers, if you do not have a proper bounty campaign in bitcointalk ?  And we also know how effective twitter is to gain more followers and investors in crypto-world...

More bounty programs coming up soon. We are open for suggestions! Join BEX Telegram group at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange an contact one of the admins.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
excellent, I have been waiting for your generosity campaign for a long time and I will definitely participate in it. I hope you will attract more people to your project and therefore more investment.
Attracting investors needs a lot of strategy and can understand what is really the platform is all about. This is their challenge on how they can collect investors and I think this is their strategy to offer bounty programs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I dont think they can reach their target for the soft cap and no need to discuss first about the hard cap. How can you gain more followers, if you do not have a proper bounty campaign in bitcointalk ?  And we also know how effective twitter is to gain more followers and investors in crypto-world...

More bounty programs coming up soon. We are open for suggestions! Join BEX Telegram group at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange an contact one of the admins.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

It's good to know that dev is interacting here in ann thread and they also open a bounty for this project. I hope that many members will join this and also hoping many investors will be joining too.

Great, as their are some traffic websites that most problem we encounter this project helps that they will be able to customize the website’s content in real time and engage with visitors proactively. We hope a great success on this project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
excellent, I have been waiting for your generosity campaign for a long time and I will definitely participate in it. I hope you will attract more people to your project and therefore more investment.
Activity: 182

More bounty programs coming up soon. We are open for suggestions! Join BEX Telegram group at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange an contact one of the admins.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

It's good to know that dev is interacting here in ann thread and they also open a bounty for this project. I hope that many members will join this and also hoping many investors will be joining too.
Well that's true any project should have a proper bounty campaign and a decent marketing strategy to make the project known to people. But the good thing is that, the team is actually working on this issue. This will surely gain them a lot of investors which will greatly help the platform!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I just sign up the facebook post and it says that there should be a selfie with ID. I think it should be indicated in KYC application at the beginning so every one will be aware of the instructions before.
you just have to follow what is there to follow this program, yes I think so if we inggin already held a project I think we should follow what is there.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
This project will be able to protect children from adult advertising, will the age of small Internet users be taken into account, or will this project be created only to promote products and services to adult users, rather than protect from adult content of children?

There are already a lot of websites and applications that already doing what you are asking right now, but if dev will add this then maybe it will be a plus factor to their project.
Yeah, a very unique features which can benefit by everybody here in bitcoin community, hoping for the success of the team as this project is in the stage of progress.

I agree, this project really have a very unique features and their advantage is it's in the blockchain technology. I hope many people will be interested to participate in the private pre-sale and more token sales.
It will always depend on their strategy, attracting investors with just limited advertisement will only lead to failure imo. Even if the project has a unique features it must be always needed some exposures to be sure that many people will know about the platform and will also increase its popularity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I don't think that this project is currently at the level any where near the gaints like Google.

BEX project is offering content exchange services, in other words, you articles will show up on my website and my article will show up on your website and also customization of website content in real-time, therefore it has nothing to do with facebook and google which are providing completely different services.
BEX project will work on making the web page more useful for promotion and marketing of project by making the website fully automated for adds and they will manage all the advertising on the website as per the visitor's interest and for them, they will also have the information of every visitor of the website.

This actually done by advertiser company, when you use Google AdWords, google automatically shows ads based on visitor's demographic. BEX will customize your website contents and allows you to exchange contents with other websites that use their service.

Exactly. That is what written in their whitepaper. They have this what they call "BehaviourExchange" cookie, which contains the demographics and patterns of the user. The website will be informed by this cookie and the former will adjust the contents based on the information given by the latter.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
oohh ico from malta nice one but one thing dev you dont have bounty for twitter and signature for bitcoin talk account ha?

More bounty programs coming soon! Find BEX bounty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

great, let me make some suggestions:  twitter is a must be, translation campaign is a must be,  blog campaign is a must be, reddit campaign solo is a must be....
To all who did not buy a coin, I advise you to buy! Do not miss the chance, take advantage of the discount! From tomorrow, this will not happen!
maybe I do not understand something correctly, but I thought that from tomorrow only the pre-sale is just beginning? Or am I confusing something?

Pre-sale has begun on the 23th of February at 11am UTC Please read more at  https://behaviour.exchange/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Merit: 105
This project will be able to protect children from adult advertising, will the age of small Internet users be taken into account, or will this project be created only to promote products and services to adult users, rather than protect from adult content of children?

There are already a lot of websites and applications that already doing what you are asking right now, but if dev will add this then maybe it will be a plus factor to their project.
Yeah, a very unique features which can benefit by everybody here in bitcoin community, hoping for the success of the team as this project is in the stage of progress.

I agree, this project really have a very unique features and their advantage is it's in the blockchain technology. I hope many people will be interested to participate in the private pre-sale and more token sales.
Pages:
Jump to: