Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 33. (Read 18012 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Does this project have a bonus program only in telegrams? Developers did not announce more about other generosity companies?

I am also waiting for any bonus program from bex project. Also I am hoping that more and more people will support this project so that bex wil become successful in the near future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Does this project have a bonus program only in telegrams? Developers did not announce more about other generosity companies?
As far as I know, then yes, bonus program exists only in telegram. Possibly in the future they add still any awards for advertising through videos or social networks. In the common , I think it will be proannounced in this branch.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
to all bounty hunters  Cool

Admin already announced that he is going to refresh the bounty campaign. I am sure he already read all our suggestions and is gonna implement the twitter and translation campaign in the near future  Grin
What do you mean by refresh? Reset the campaign and back to start right? what will happen to those who joined the previous campaign of the project?
I think they mean add more campaigns and more rewards and probably other freebies we will just have to wait to here what they may eventually say
That's really cool, those who didn't get the opportunity in the first place will now get the opportunity. Bex is a Great platform it really will help websites in operating their content and modifying it. Thanks Behavior Exchange Team!
Yeah. I think it is needed at the moment, their bounty is so poor and don't have variety of options to choosing. Will have more people come to BEX if they have more options on bounty program.
Probably the one who conduct this bounties for BEX is inexperienced that is why there are lacking of options in their bounty campaigns. Hoping that they will add more choices so that more opportunities of getting token as well.
We really don't know the reason why their bounty is limited. Maybe, they already planned to add some bounty program but for now lets just wait for their further updates.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Hi Bitcointalk community!

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29781694.

Please check it out and apply.

Lets spread the word about BehaviourExchange together!

I checked your bounty and joint telegram, but to be honest it's poor bounty program, you need to add signatures campaign, twitter to increase your supporters, especially twitter is more effective than facebook when it comes to ICOs.
Yes, i feel this is not bounty program for make awareness from everyone, it is only for short term... I hope BEX team will have consider this.
I am already part of their bounty program but they are actually open to suggestions, I don't know why they don't consider other campaigns as well. Their reward for Telegram is great tho.
Don't judge it. We know that their bounty program is really poor, but give it some time. In the future, these tokens will be worth more than you expected.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

I checked your bounty and joint telegram, but to be honest it's poor bounty program, you need to add signatures campaign, twitter to increase your supporters, especially twitter is more effective than facebook when it comes to ICOs.
Yes, i feel this is not bounty program for make awareness from everyone, it is only for short term... I hope BEX team will have consider this.
I am already part of their bounty program but they are actually open to suggestions, I don't know why they don't consider other campaigns as well. Their reward for Telegram is great tho.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
With this project you can count on an effective Internet environment. Therefore, this project will benefit not only those who promote goods, but also the ordinary user. because thanks to this project, the search for the right products will become very fast and simple
Activity: 252
Since a lot of exchange has been released and published these days, how can you make your platform unique than the others?

BehaviourExchange is not an exchange. Please read more at https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

This is hypocritical, please do your homework and please that time and research before making such a statement.
Yes i agree with you behaviour exchange has great ability to become huge successful. Basically, this ico gives a great experience to visitors they will give you more personalized tailored as per your unique demographics and as per your needs. With the help of this ico you can visit website without getting bombarded with irrelevant content.I think this ico gives a great opportunity to investors to make huge profit.
You want to say that on the site there will be settings that for me will decide what content I can watch and what not? I'm not sure if that's a good idea.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Since a lot of exchange has been released and published these days, how can you make your platform unique than the others?

BehaviourExchange is not an exchange. Please read more at https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

This is hypocritical, please do your homework and please that time and research before making such a statement.
Yes i agree with you behaviour exchange has great ability to become huge successful. Basically, this ico gives a great experience to visitors they will give you more personalized tailored as per your unique demographics and as per your needs. With the help of this ico you can visit website without getting bombarded with irrelevant content.I think this ico gives a great opportunity to investors to make huge profit.
Activity: 196
In addition to the fact that this application does targeted advertising, we can finally get a simple Internet environment, and most importantly - a secure Internet environment.
This project is focusing just a normal environment which people will be convenient and be reliable to use. Project also gaining more and more investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
In addition to the fact that this application does targeted advertising, we can finally get a simple Internet environment, and most importantly - a secure Internet environment.
Activity: 238

I think it will be good if they can make another bounty campaigns not only on facebook and telegram. Twitter has more potential attracting investor the same on signature campaign too.
That is true that they should create more bounty campaigns. The twitter and signature campaign is what more interesting to people or participants. Just like me, I prefer to join in the telegram and signature campaigns. This will surely boost much more the information regarding the BehaviourExchange.
Well I think all social media platforms are very effective method of advertising any projects and the good part is you can use it for free.
That will also drive better traffic reaching to all the investors and there will be more choice to gain potential investors and all the supporters can participate and avail the opportunities of BEX.
Activity: 196
A good project, but how often is it done for companies, and what good will it bring to an ordinary user on the Internet?
This project will not actually turn in any money earning paltform. Instead it is an exchange which is most vital for each trader here. Their project could surely get a huge attention as they may surely turn out to be the best exchange.
That is really good also a great news for token holders, but how does this work when the BEX price increases. Because wouldn't an increasing BEX price make the substantial discount offered to companies to pay in BEX less substantial or am i working out wrong? is the common question mostly we ponder but we can always adjust the amount of tokens that suits agreed discount between two parties.
Activity: 294

I think it will be good if they can make another bounty campaigns not only on facebook and telegram. Twitter has more potential attracting investor the same on signature campaign too.
That is true that they should create more bounty campaigns. The twitter and signature campaign is what more interesting to people or participants. Just like me, I prefer to join in the telegram and signature campaigns. This will surely boost much more the information regarding the BehaviourExchange.
Activity: 518
Investors will mainly focus on the dignity and responsibility which holds potential in a project and its unique methodologies really helps in the digital online system where it offers identification of each online visitor. And this project shows a good apperance in the crypto currency community. I hope that lots of people will come to know about this great features of BehaviourExchange.
BEX technology of identification of each visitor on the platform is indeed and really required in our digital environment which is dealing with loads of hackers and people trying to scam such visitors details with their IP Address will help better to block those IP's and save the platform.
Activity: 252

Well, I think they take some actions regarding that issue. As this project developed something amazing and already revealed User Interface at Blockchain.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Investors will mainly focus on the dignity and responsibility which holds potential in a project and its unique methodologies really helps in the digital online system where it offers identification of each online visitor. And this project shows a good apperance in the crypto currency community. I hope that lots of people will come to know about this great features of BehaviourExchange.
Activity: 434
to all bounty hunters  Cool

Admin already announced that he is going to refresh the bounty campaign. I am sure he already read all our suggestions and is gonna implement the twitter and translation campaign in the near future  Grin
What do you mean by refresh? Reset the campaign and back to start right? what will happen to those who joined the previous campaign of the project?
I think they mean add more campaigns and more rewards and probably other freebies we will just have to wait to here what they may eventually say
That's really cool, those who didn't get the opportunity in the first place will now get the opportunity. Bex is a Great platform it really will help websites in operating their content and modifying it. Thanks Behavior Exchange Team!
Yeah. I think it is needed at the moment, their bounty is so poor and don't have variety of options to choosing. Will have more people come to BEX if they have more options on bounty program.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Pages:
Jump to: