Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 40. (Read 18012 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Well, when there is more competition in different types, but I wanted to know what the team is offering to win the already existing companies?
I did not get your question. What exactly do you mean by the question "what does the team offer to win already existing companies?" Did you mean that the project copied an existing company?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Since a lot of exchange has been released and published these days, how can you make your platform unique than the others?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I just sign up the facebook post and it says that there should be a selfie with ID. I think it should be indicated in KYC application at the beginning so every one will be aware of the instructions before.

You are right, this needs to be post in the beginning so that new members will be aware that it needs selfie with id verification. Anyway, I hope all of our concerns will have an answer soon.

Without well instruction, members will be confused and be angry about this. Indicate all instructions so member won't get wrong  information. Hope this will be answered.
Activity: 252
Well, when there is more competition in different types, but I wanted to know what the team is offering to win the already existing companies?
Activity: 154
We know some positive news from the developers, they have something to boast about, they have already reached something at this stage of the project? I would like to receive information in order to draw further conclusions about this work
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Is it possible to find out with what discount the coins of this project are being sold at the moment? Very up-to-date information at the moment, and to what number will last before the sale?
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
this project uses technology that can be developed and compete with other projects, a clear destination with a very interesting website website after reading the planned program in the future, I am very comfortable to see this project
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I just sign up the facebook post and it says that there should be a selfie with ID. I think it should be indicated in KYC application at the beginning so every one will be aware of the instructions before.

I think for now they are pretty strict because of the security for both the site, member and also for the sake of the investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

You are right, this needs to be post in the beginning so that new members will be aware that it needs selfie with id verification. Anyway, I hope all of our concerns will have an answer soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?
I don't think that this project is currently at the level any where near the gaints like Google.

BEX project is offering content exchange services, in other words, you articles will show up on my website and my article will show up on your website and also customization of website content in real-time, therefore it has nothing to do with facebook and google which are providing completely different services.
BEX project will work on making the web page more useful for promotion and marketing of project by making the website fully automated for adds and they will manage all the advertising on the website as per the visitor's interest and for them, they will also have the information of every visitor of the website.

This actually done by advertiser company, when you use Google AdWords, google automatically shows ads based on visitor's demographic. BEX will customize your website contents and allows you to exchange contents with other websites that use their service.
Something unique is what I expected than the other platform from BEX on what it can do to give the accurate visitor's demographic in order to improve and gain more loving your contents. With how it can give real-time suggestions on what to update or remove it's good platform to have.
This project is a really great one. The team is not letting the competitors to do what they wanted but in fact, the BehaviourExchange team is kicking its own way to success. They are not letting to be left behind by the popular competitors around. Keep up the good work team BehaviourExchange!
Activity: 238
This project will be able to protect children from adult advertising, will the age of small Internet users be taken into account, or will this project be created only to promote products and services to adult users, rather than protect from adult content of children?

There are already a lot of websites and applications that already doing what you are asking right now, but if dev will add this then maybe it will be a plus factor to their project.
I dont think that you’ve understood what the platform is doing. The idea is to monitor the traffic gained by a business-to-consumer websites to know more about their audience and what they actually want. It also shows the demographic of people who access the site. Which will help improve their content and be successful.
Activity: 196
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?
I don't think that this project is currently at the level any where near the gaints like Google.

BEX project is offering content exchange services, in other words, you articles will show up on my website and my article will show up on your website and also customization of website content in real-time, therefore it has nothing to do with facebook and google which are providing completely different services.
BEX project will work on making the web page more useful for promotion and marketing of project by making the website fully automated for adds and they will manage all the advertising on the website as per the visitor's interest and for them, they will also have the information of every visitor of the website.

This actually done by advertiser company, when you use Google AdWords, google automatically shows ads based on visitor's demographic. BEX will customize your website contents and allows you to exchange contents with other websites that use their service.
What about copy writing articles? Does Behaviour Exhchange will accept it, or they run the new algothrim about them? Have a lot content, but what is system of Behaviour Exchange? When we join at the first we must contribute at least 1 website for ling their content?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Well, their are a lots of advertising company which is very promising but in terms of service I don't think if they can manage. I hope this project is capable to do their job as I think this could help a lot for all of us here in the forum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 420
Merit: 259
BEX updates are really amazing! BEX decided to accept the payment in ETH because they wanted to meet the contributors halfway and provide Ethereum wallets with which they are familiar with. The reasons why BEX decided to issue BEX tokens on waves platform are:
1. BEX tokens will be listed on exchange immediately after being issued and distributed.
2. BEX tokens will be transferable upon receipt.
3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.
Well, if that is really true then this will be an attractive kind of project due to it already promised to be listed on exchanges as soon as possible. Mostly people who are involve in the sale will mostly to ask about "when token get listed". Investors will be happy with that announcement.
Investors will be easily attracted because the project has promised token buyers that the tokens can be trades right after the token sites.
Nothing can say at the future, i only know that today is the time of Behaviour Exchange private pre-sale launch and the main ICO will run at April.
Activity: 238
This project will be able to protect children from adult advertising, will the age of small Internet users be taken into account, or will this project be created only to promote products and services to adult users, rather than protect from adult content of children?

There are already a lot of websites and applications that already doing what you are asking right now, but if dev will add this then maybe it will be a plus factor to their project.
Definitely true, dev should be more creative and must have something a unique features which investors can be attractive with it. Anyway, this is still new project and more development will be coming after their private pre-sale.
I think they might become one of the best companies in blockchain advertising, they should offer something innovative to make it real.
BehaviourExchange will identify each online visitor and customize website content in real-time utilizing block chain technology already along with the token economy. They had a unique technology to identify visitors.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
BEX updates are really amazing! BEX decided to accept the payment in ETH because they wanted to meet the contributors halfway and provide Ethereum wallets with which they are familiar with. The reasons why BEX decided to issue BEX tokens on waves platform are:
1. BEX tokens will be listed on exchange immediately after being issued and distributed.
3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.
Well, if that is really true then this will be an attractive kind of project due to it already promised to be listed on exchanges as soon as possible. Mostly people who are involve in the sale will mostly to ask about "when token get listed". Investors will be happy with that announcement.
Investors will be easily attracted because the project has promised token buyers that the tokens can be trades right after the token sites.

Most tokens allow or rather they HAVE to allow people to sell or trade their tokens once they have released the tokens and they are listed on an exchange. They cant stop people
Activity: 56

Definitely true, dev should be more creative and must have something a unique features which investors can be attractive with it. Anyway, this is still new project and more development will be coming after their private pre-sale.
I think they might become one of the best companies in blockchain advertising, they should offer something innovative to make it real.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.
The good news is simplifying the payment of tokens, but I did not know before that the release uses waves. Waves are not very fond of, they use few exchanges.
Well thats true waves is not realy listed in many exchanges because its value is still unappreciated, for me waves is a solid platform because transaction time only take seconds to complete.
This is very great news. Lows transition fees help them to gain new followers as well as investors. Thier current focus is on new investors and they will achieve their aim very soon. The project concept makes them more unique. The team behind this project make great strategies to attract their investors towards the project. Behaviour Exchange will become more successful in a limited period.
Pages:
Jump to: