Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 41. (Read 18012 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
The project is rapidly growing and has a great idea. And I really hope that this is good for sales. Early investors really have the opportunity to earn a lot because they always buy coins in pre-sale. The project is really a good plan. i sure project will be success
The project will surely be a sucess as already it is spread a lot even in its initial coin offering and thats really impressive thing. This project will continue to grow in the market which will force the investors to get attracted towards this project and they will surely do it well.
BEX had a huge dedication behind to achieve the success, their every single service of communication is highly aiming on the customer security, bex team members will have email address that looks like name.lastname@behaviour exchange. Messages initiated by any BehaviourExchange team member will be send only from their official email address or via Telegram, it is really a unique mode of communication.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
The project is rapidly growing and has a great idea. And I really hope that this is good for sales. Early investors really have the opportunity to earn a lot because they always buy coins in pre-sale. The project is really a good plan. i sure project will be success
The project will surely be a sucess as already it is spread a lot even in its initial coin offering and thats really impressive thing. This project will continue to grow in the market which will force the investors to get attracted towards this project and they will surely do it well.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
BEX updates are really amazing! BEX decided to accept the payment in ETH because they wanted to meet the contributors halfway and provide Ethereum wallets with which they are familiar with. The reasons why BEX decided to issue BEX tokens on waves platform are:
1. BEX tokens will be listed on exchange immediately after being issued and distributed.
2. BEX tokens will be transferable upon receipt.
3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.
The good news is simplifying the payment of tokens, but I did not know before that the release uses waves. Waves are not very fond of, they use few exchanges.

I agree, for me waves is not popular compare to eth and the price of waves increase so little. A lot of new projects before already converted to eth and some of them abandoned the project. So I hope that BEX in waves platform will not leave this project.
Am sure wave wallet will soon go wild is actually a time thing so let just wait and see and I really doubt they will just run like that they will announce in case of any switch
Activity: 406
Merit: 0
This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?

Please read whitepaper at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
To all who did not buy a coin, I advise you to buy! Do not miss the chance, take advantage of the discount! From tomorrow, this will not happen!

The pre-sale is open for one week till 2th March 2018. Learn more at https://behaviour.exchange/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
This project will be able to protect children from adult advertising, will the age of small Internet users be taken into account, or will this project be created only to promote products and services to adult users, rather than protect from adult content of children?
Really a part of forces of designers can spend and to aspect described by you. Indeed children really need control, as their mentality is quite unstable to such factors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
This project will be able to protect children from adult advertising, will the age of small Internet users be taken into account, or will this project be created only to promote products and services to adult users, rather than protect from adult content of children?

There are already a lot of websites and applications that already doing what you are asking right now, but if dev will add this then maybe it will be a plus factor to their project.
Definitely true, dev should be more creative and must have something a unique features which investors can be attractive with it. Anyway, this is still new project and more development will be coming after their private pre-sale.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
This wonderful question is so desperately we want to keep children from the dangers of adult advertising. I think it will be successful if they mean it. good work
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

There are already a lot of websites and applications that already doing what you are asking right now, but if dev will add this then maybe it will be a plus factor to their project.

If it is not listed in the roadmap then there will be no reason to make this feature, but if dev will add more features in this project maybe they can also try to add this one if it is really useful.
Merit: 105

You've ultimately excluded me from the Pre-sale/ICO because i don't have a Passport Australian licences have addresses located on the back, but you made no provision for uploading a rear photo.

KYC form has been recenty updated! You can do it now at https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
To make sure with BEX the moment of transaction when you will take exchange rate for Ether is the date when i will contribute ETH (February 23rd) and not when BEX tokens will be issued, is it second half of May ?

It's on the date when you contribute ETH. Find out more at [url=https://behaviour.exchange]Website[/url].

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Tell me, what are the bonuses for early investors? I liked the idea of your project and I am considering the possibility of participating in ICO.

You will get all the information when you do the KYC/whitelist at https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
BEX updates are really amazing! BEX decided to accept the payment in ETH because they wanted to meet the contributors halfway and provide Ethereum wallets with which they are familiar with. The reasons why BEX decided to issue BEX tokens on waves platform are:
1. BEX tokens will be listed on exchange immediately after being issued and distributed.
3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.
The good news is simplifying the payment of tokens, but I did not know before that the release uses waves. Waves are not very fond of, they use few exchanges.

I agree, for me waves is not popular compare to eth and the price of waves increase so little. A lot of new projects before already converted to eth and some of them abandoned the project. So I hope that BEX in waves platform will not leave this project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 532
3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.
Well, if that is really true then this will be an attractive kind of project due to it already promised to be listed on exchanges as soon as possible. Mostly people who are involve in the sale will mostly to ask about "when token get listed". Investors will be happy with that announcement.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
looks like a very good project and will certainly attract many investors in this project,ill keep an eye to it Wink
Investors will mainly focus on the dignity and responsibility which holds potential in a project and its unique methodologies really helps in the digital online system where it offers identification of each online visitor.
Yeah right. Of course people and investors will really look into the dignity of a certain project because it will shows the true appearance of the project. And this project shows a good apperance in the crypto currency community. I hope that lots of people will come to know about this great features of BehaviourExchange.
If the team shows good appearance is not a guarantee that a project is good. Although, they must have also a better services which investors also wanted to have. If this two factors are on this project, then it will expected to have a better sale in the ICO.

Yeah a lot of projects have seemingly "good looking" teams for example the recent mega scam ICO, XMRG which scammed all the investors had a "team" too

BehaviourExchange is trustworthy because our project is already being tested on the market! Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/behaviourexchange

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

How did you can easily say your project is trustworthy without any trust from the people around here?
looks like a very good project and will certainly attract many investors in this project,ill keep an eye to it Wink
Investors will mainly focus on the dignity and responsibility which holds potential in a project and its unique methodologies really helps in the digital online system where it offers identification of each online visitor.
Yeah right. Of course people and investors will really look into the dignity of a certain project because it will shows the true appearance of the project. And this project shows a good apperance in the crypto currency community. I hope that lots of people will come to know about this great features of BehaviourExchange.
If the team shows good appearance is not a guarantee that a project is good. Although, they must have also a better services which investors also wanted to have. If this two factors are on this project, then it will expected to have a better sale in the ICO.

Yeah a lot of projects have seemingly "good looking" teams for example the recent mega scam ICO, XMRG which scammed all the investors had a "team" too

BehaviourExchange is trustworthy because our project is already being tested on the market! Follow us on Telegram https://t.me/behaviourexchange

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
oohh ico from malta nice one but one thing dev you dont have bounty for twitter and signature for bitcoin talk account ha?

More bounty programs coming soon! Find BEX bounty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

So you only have a telegram bounty? The reward is impressive, I think it is enough to build a bounty campaign like signature campaign in bitcointalk for starters.
Pages:
Jump to: