Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 42. (Read 18012 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
The most important factor of a good exchange is the transaction fee.
Binance: 0.05% - 0.1%
Bittrex: 0.25%
Poloniex: 0.15%-0.25%

What about BehaviourExchange (BEX)? even in plan?

First things first! Information about exchanges will be published at the right time on BEX webpage at https://behaviour.exchange/. Welcome to join our Telegram at  https://t.me/behaviourexchange.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Tell me, what are the bonuses for early investors? I liked the idea of your project and I am considering the possibility of participating in ICO.

Find all the information at https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/

Kind regards

BehaviourExchange team
I see that private pre-sale of tokens begins on February 23. Tell me please, who exactly can buy tokens? If I can, then how can I get it?

First whitelist(KYC) and there you will find all the other information. You can whitelist at
https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-introduction/

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 182
BEX updates are really amazing! BEX decided to accept the payment in ETH because they wanted to meet the contributors halfway and provide Ethereum wallets with which they are familiar with. The reasons why BEX decided to issue BEX tokens on waves platform are:
1. BEX tokens will be listed on exchange immediately after being issued and distributed.
2. BEX tokens will be transferable upon receipt.
3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.

A good update, I am glad that there will be low commission fees, this attracts users in order to pay with the token. Tell me ude started selling?
Low commission fees and faster transactions fees will be very helpful for the users and investors. This will help the platform to gain more followers and users.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?
I don't think that this project is currently at the level any where near the gaints like Google.
I completely agree with you, BehaviorExchange cannot against with Google or Facebook, because of their main major function it not like Google: Search Engine, Facebook: Social Network, is is Behavior Exchange Cheesy
Yes your opinion is right and as mentioned in the previous statements even if it was doing the same thing, this big companies are out there grinding for more than a decade now, it will take more time for this project to reach that level than them itself.
hello BEX Team,

now its been almost 2 weeks after I visited your bounty thread. There is really not too much activitat; is just a one pager bounty thread at the moment.

I recommend you to add twitter bounty campaign then too many people in bitcointalk have also great twitter accounts related with cryptocurrencies.

How about the translation campaign, did you think about it ? 

regards

Thank you for your comment! More bounty programs will be published in the Public Token Sale.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
how the app will determine gender, age is understandable.And how will determine the financial situation?and so Yes, the idea will be in great demand in the modern world, where the number of consumers of goods and services is constantly growing
Yes exactly, everything if else can be determined but the financial part gets me. This project has a great potential because nowadays every company, business etc has a website and they'll use the platform for their own betterment.
Have you ever wondered why all of the advertisements in your google chrome browser turns out to be crypto related when you watch about crypto online, check an ongoing ICO, get here in BitcoinTalk etc. The Chrome adapt to what you search including the advertisement on Youtube, where did they get that? It's from your browser history and the info that you gave Google when you signed up for an email.

That is redirecting. BehaviourExchange has nothing to do with it.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

I know you have nothing to do with how Chrome change advertisements based on user's browsing history but can you please explain how you plan on getting a visitor's characteristics where you will base and customize a certain website?

Our proprietary technology (Content Exchange) enables us to closely observe web visitors’ habits, utilizing massive quantities of visitor behaviour information (true Big Data). The data is processed by sophisticated artificial intelligence models to create high-quality user profiles. The models make use of different aspects of the visitors’ habits, such as the content they read, visiting frequency, time of day, day of the week, time spent etc. Those profiles can be recognized on the B2C companies websites and content of those websites can be customized.

You can find out more about our project at https://behaviour.exchange/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf?utm_source=BitcoinTalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=Profiling

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
A very modern approach is used by the company and this is the future of all users expecting. But if I do not want to be analyzed, can I disconnect?

Ofcourse!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
oohh ico from malta nice one but one thing dev you dont have bounty for twitter and signature for bitcoin talk account ha?

More bounty programs coming soon! Find BEX bounty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
BEX updates are really amazing! BEX decided to accept the payment in ETH because they wanted to meet the contributors halfway and provide Ethereum wallets with which they are familiar with. The reasons why BEX decided to issue BEX tokens on waves platform are:
1. BEX tokens will be listed on exchange immediately after being issued and distributed.
3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.

A good update, I am glad that there will be low commission fees, this attracts users in order to pay with the token. Tell me ude started selling?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.
the BEX team promises us very good features that will be available on their platform. I'm curious on what exchanges will the BEX tokens be available for exchange?
Activity: 154
Targeted advertising pozaolyaet increase the chances that your product will be interested. This project is aimed at the realization of this idea. Investors should be in some measure calm for their investments, because this project is already partially implemented, and not only exists on paper
Activity: 252
3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.
The good news is simplifying the payment of tokens, but I did not know before that the release uses waves. Waves are not very fond of, they use few exchanges.
Activity: 196
3. Fast transactions.
4. Low transaction fees.
Activity: 378
This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?
I don't think that this project is currently at the level any where near the gaints like Google.
Of course the project is not next to the monsters of the advertising business, but I think the team hopes to eventually gain market share belonging to them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
great platform .I'm waiting for the Behaviour Exchange (Bex ) official announcement of their bounty campaign if they plan to open gifts.

I think it will be good if they were to launch a signature campaign. I could both benefit the ICO platform and also the promoters to gain free tokens from the project.

Just like other here in the crypto currency community around the BehaviourExchange, I am also looking forward for their launching of their bounty camapaigns. I hope they will come up with this because, as I can see their are so many people wanted the Behaviour Exchange to have this for more attraction here in the crypto community and so more people will know this project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
great platform .I'm waiting for the Behaviour Exchange (Bex ) official announcement of their bounty campaign if they plan to open gifts.

I think it will be good if they were to launch a signature campaign. I could both benefit the ICO platform and also the promoters to gain free tokens from the project.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
To all who did not buy a coin, I advise you to buy! Do not miss the chance, take advantage of the discount! From tomorrow, this will not happen!
maybe I do not understand something correctly, but I thought that from tomorrow only the pre-sale is just beginning? Or am I confusing something?
Yes, behavior exchange private pre token sales start from today and it will be a great opportunity for investors to buy tokens at a minimum value. This project has great potential and so it's great opportunity to buy token today.
Activity: 434
I completely agree with you, BehaviorExchange cannot against with Google or Facebook, because of their main major function it not like Google: Search Engine, Facebook: Social Network, is is Behavior Exchange Cheesy
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC

BEX project is offering content exchange services, in other words, you articles will show up on my website and my article will show up on your website and also customization of website content in real-time, therefore it has nothing to do with facebook and google which are providing completely different services.
BEX project will work on making the web page more useful for promotion and marketing of project by making the website fully automated for adds and they will manage all the advertising on the website as per the visitor's interest and for them, they will also have the information of every visitor of the website.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

BEX project is offering content exchange services, in other words, you articles will show up on my website and my article will show up on your website and also customization of website content in real-time, therefore it has nothing to do with facebook and google which are providing completely different services.
Pages:
Jump to: