Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 43. (Read 18012 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 105
This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?
Something I
did not understand, how this project challenges those sites? You are not right radically, project at all differs by the topics and is in no way connected with them.

They are just comparing BehaviourExchange to that big names, anyway I just hope that this project will continue to develop because it really have a potential, just need to have active community.

Active community means you have an opportunity to be succeed with a lot of users here are supporting your project.

Yeah, a good and great promotion will make those investors gain trust on this spectacular project and let them know how good the project it is which can help us here in the crypto currency community.

This project will surely turn out to be the most hotest exchange in the future and eve i think that this project has the potential to rock the crypto markets. This project is really going to have some good future ahead so hope investors won't mind investing into the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
This project defies such monsters as Google and FB I like it, but I'm interested in the developer conducted marketing research? How useful is this service?
Something I
did not understand, how this project challenges those sites? You are not right radically, project at all differs by the topics and is in no way connected with them.

They are just comparing BehaviourExchange to that big names, anyway I just hope that this project will continue to develop because it really have a potential, just need to have active community.

Active community means you have an opportunity to be succeed with a lot of users here are supporting your project.

Yeah, a good and great promotion will make those investors gain trust on this spectacular project and let them know how good the project it is which can help us here in the crypto currency community.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Something I did not understand, how this project challenges those sites? You are not right radically, project at all differs by the topics and is in no way connected with them.

Activity: 238
Hi Bitcointalk community!

We announced bounty program at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29781694.

Please check it out and apply.

Lets spread the word about BehaviourExchange together!

Checked out the campaign, seems odd to me you guys dont have plans to translate your exchange or even the ANN/bounty page. Or is it in the works?
This project looks quite interesting and also promising.the BLX is new to the market so many of people still don't knwo about it but after sometimes when the popularity of project will increase then i think developrs wil translate their exchange.
BEX team maintaining the value added hard work in satisfying the participants with various opportunities like bounty also if anybody had a problem with white listing like i had yesterday, their team updated KYC form so we can do fill the form now! so we can white list today again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
The most important factor of a good exchange is the transaction fee.
Binance: 0.05% - 0.1%
Bittrex: 0.25%
Poloniex: 0.15%-0.25%

What about BehaviourExchange (BEX)? even in plan?

I am not sure you are comparing BEX with the right platforms. Those 3 exchanges that you have mentioned are for traders while according to BEX it is developing an AI-based platform where corporate and webmasters can easily customize a certain website based on a visitors behavior which means it's about advertising and not trading.
Thank you so much for clarifying this, i also thought that they are exchange platform for cryptcurrencies. It seems I missed some details on thier op.
I think it was mistaken to be an exchange because of the title but it is actually going to offer a cheaper service to advertisers compared to giant advertising service provider like Google and Facebook.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I don't think that this project is currently at the level any where near the gaints like Google.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
great platform .I'm waiting for the Behaviour Exchange (Bex ) official announcement of their bounty campaign if they plan to open gifts.
Activity: 434
Tomorrow, before the sale begins, I think that as long as there is an opportunity to buy coins at a discount, then you need to use this moment and do not miss the chance to get profit from the air! That's why I always like to track the start before sales and see what will end

Yes, early investors really have the opportunity to earn much because they always buy coins in pre-sale. The project really have a good plans and goals so I  am sure that this project will be successful.
Yeah exactly, the project has a great potential and the early investors would be waiting for this opportunity. This project has a great Vision and I'm sure that the team would be working hard to make this project a success!
Yeah the project is growing fast and has a great idea. The team answers all our queries which shows their dedication and love for what they do. I really hope that the sales go well for this one.

Yeah, buddy which really make sense as this project is in the developmental stage that needs more time to promote. Also, I appreciate the effort of the team that really help those possible users as well as investors on this project.
Activity: 238
Tomorrow, before the sale begins, I think that as long as there is an opportunity to buy coins at a discount, then you need to use this moment and do not miss the chance to get profit from the air! That's why I always like to track the start before sales and see what will end

Yes, early investors really have the opportunity to earn much because they always buy coins in pre-sale. The project really have a good plans and goals so I  am sure that this project will be successful.
Yeah exactly, the project has a great potential and the early investors would be waiting for this opportunity. This project has a great Vision and I'm sure that the team would be working hard to make this project a success!
Yeah the project is growing fast and has a great idea. The team answers all our queries which shows their dedication and love for what they do. I really hope that the sales go well for this one.
Activity: 518
Something I did not understand, how this project challenges those sites? You are not right radically, project at all differs by the topics and is in no way connected with them.

Is really not bad at all to compare those two together but hey those are actually giants which BEX will eventually meet but right now it looks to be a long road to that
Having someone to compete with your platform is a good thing to have as it will push you to explore new things to be marked as one of the best in your area. BEX can have this potential if given enough support by the community.
BEX Developers analysing all the traditional methodologies and figuring our all the better ways of marketing by identifying the visitors and their personal characteristics when they visit the website, these methodologies in our digital system are indeed where there are lot of unknown users visits the website and we could see more hit in IP and can keep a track and do block such IPs to secure our platform.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Is really not bad at all to compare those two together but hey those are actually giants which BEX will eventually meet but right now it looks to be a long road to that
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 434
To all who did not buy a coin, I advise you to buy! Do not miss the chance, take advantage of the discount! From tomorrow, this will not happen!
I also advise you all to immediately buy coins from this project, do not miss the opportunity that exists today. I would feel this project will be very successful and the coins are in great demand.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

I also want to know more about BehaviourExchange. For now, I will be waiting for the dev to announce more details about this project and also I would like to see more developments.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
right,  tomorrow has begun sale with duration of one week and that's a fairly short time
but still seems to be greeted enthusiastically until it ends, surely there will be an benefit if investing in private pre-sale
Pre-sale of tokens have bigger bonuses and also bigger minimum investment that is why you should always make sure of the project you invest and i believe that this might be a good project to invest with.
I think it is normal that pre-sale has really big bonus for the purpose of many participants will joined and to also reach their target easily. But their pre-sale is in private and I don't know why they make it in this way.
Activity: 252
Activity: 182

Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 84
We have added BehaviourExchange ICO profile to CoinWoot.com website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/behaviourexchange).

If you have any question about BehaviourExchange ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Pages:
Jump to: