Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀 - page 43. (Read 112605 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
since you don't have any bug bounty campaign, i believe you still have some funds allocated for bug testing and development yes?

Of course, yes, 20% to the development team;
5% for the bug detection bounty campaign and platform testing.

i see. and just a question, team tokens will be locked for a year or so?because for sure team will get some parts of it.

Team tokens is not yet finalized but as per our Whitepaper 5.3: Issued BTT tokens will be distributed as follows:
• 75% made available for the token sale;
• 20% to the development team;
• 5% for a bug detection bounty campaign and platform testing.

fair enough. ok how about ways to buy and sell crypto on the platform??

The platform provides several ways to buy and sell digital currency:

1. A user can select one of the published offers from a list by such parameters as price,
amount, and rating of the seller or buyer;
2. If a suitable offer cannot be found, the user can create their own request with all the
desired parameters.

Additional features:
In order to further improve the BIT.TEAM user experience, mobile apps will be introduced,
as well as a special easyBOT app and a set of features allowing users to monitor the
market and actions in their account via Telegram notifications.
Activity: 92
since you don't have any bug bounty campaign, i believe you still have some funds allocated for bug testing and development yes?

i see. and just a question, team tokens will be locked for a year or so?because for sure team will get some parts of it.

Team tokens is not yet finalized but as per our Whitepaper 5.3: Issued BTT tokens will be distributed as follows:

fair enough. ok how about ways to buy and sell crypto on the platform??
copper member

copper member

Activity: 60
when did the platform started i just wonder?

At the start of the token sale, the platform is already operational.

okay. Can US Virgin Islands participate in the ICO?

Unfortunately no.
In order to minimize legal risks, the Token Sale Agreement states that BTT tokens will not be offered, distributed, sold, or transferred to individuals and companies resident or registered in the United States of America (including all states and the district of Columbia, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and any other possessions and controlled territories) and all countries where circulation of digital assets is banned or subject to limitations.
understandable.US can simply buy on the trading market then after ico.

Sure they can do that.

yes thanks.
copper member

Unfortunately no.
In order to minimize legal risks, the Token Sale Agreement states that BTT tokens will not be offered, distributed, sold, or transferred to individuals and companies resident or registered in the United States of America (including all states and the district of Columbia, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and any other possessions and controlled territories) and all countries where circulation of digital assets is banned or subject to limitations.

Sure they can do that.

Unfortunately no.
copper member

Unfortunately no.

copper member

what's your office address in Singapore?

HIGH STREET PLAZA 77,
#09-11 High Street Plasa,
069533, Singapore

okay and CH Holding is one of your partners?

Bit team got numerous really good partners as I've seen on their website and advisors too.
copper member
i like the video presentation by the way. so cool! good project!

Thank You!
Activity: 86
i like the video presentation by the way. so cool! good project!
your smart contract was from where exactly?

Smart contract developed for WALLBTC PTE. LTD. to process token payments and distribute BTT tokens among project participants.

ok
copper member

Smart contract developed for WALLBTC PTE. LTD. to process token payments and distribute BTT tokens among project participants.
copper member
so I was thinking if I put some money into this project, does this works like normal exchange in the level of storing my deposits? Can you please clarify? thanks.

Yes that is correct. Your deposited funds will stay in your account like the normal exchange.

BTT will be stored in the platform's internal wallet and will be available for trading or withdrawal to private wallets.
Pages:
Jump to: