Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀 - page 44. (Read 112605 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hey there, i'm trying to write a blog or a review to get some feedback and insights regarding your project. Personally, I think your project indeed is a game changer and really will bring more convenience to the present digital trading world. Can you give me at least a brief explanation or something on how BTT or Bit Team project constitute to the blockchain evolution. And I really really like your project by the way. Thanks.

Hello, that sounds good. I think you are a good write. We hope you get positive and draw interests with your reviews.  Smiley

Our approach to the development of blockchain technology focuses on creating a secure
ecosystem for crypto asset exchange – a platform where individuals wishing to buy or sell
cryptocurrency can do so without intermediaries, quickly, and safely.

Feel free to ask anything related to the project. We are more than happy to answer!

Thank You so much! I will continue to follow your project, i actually am following your social media channels and updates, specially your Instagram Smiley

Love to hear that! Thank You!
Activity: 59
Hey there, i'm trying to write a blog or a review to get some feedback and insights regarding your project. Personally, I think your project indeed is a game changer and really will bring more convenience to the present digital trading world. Can you give me at least a brief explanation or something on how BTT or Bit Team project constitute to the blockchain evolution. And I really really like your project by the way. Thanks.

Hello, that sounds good. I think you are a good write. We hope you get positive and draw interests with your reviews.  Smiley

Our approach to the development of blockchain technology focuses on creating a secure
ecosystem for crypto asset exchange – a platform where individuals wishing to buy or sell

Feel free to ask anything related to the project. We are more than happy to answer!

Thank You so much! I will continue to follow your project, i actually am following your social media channels and updates, specially your Instagram Smiley
copper member

Activity: 59
Activity: 89
so how much are transaction fees?

The fee on all cryptocurrency deals will be set at 0.2%, to be charged in BTT tokens.

Here  Cheesy Cheesy
when your project hits big time and gets tons and thousands of users do you think it can cope with the other exchanges or are we gonna have some down time more than what we're experiencing with the existing exchanges that we have presently?

Bit Team and it's platform aim to solve the existing problem that the usual day to day trader experiences. We continue to develop and overcome limitations that other exchanges still have at the moment.
The high level of automation implemented on the platform will allow to carry out large numbers of transactions in a very short time, ensuring public interest in the project. The platform will earn a commission on each exchange transaction.

good to know. but what are the fees again?

this was answered before.
With the current exchanges that we have, I think Bit Team will surely make a big hit  Grin
But will it really not be possible to mine tokens?
so true. other exchanges still insists middle men. that sometimes, or should I say most of the time really annoying. considering the fees.
copper member
when your project hits big time and gets tons and thousands of users do you think it can cope with the other exchanges or are we gonna have some down time more than what we're experiencing with the existing exchanges that we have presently?

Bit Team and it's platform aim to solve the existing problem that the usual day to day trader experiences. We continue to develop and overcome limitations that other exchanges still have at the moment.
The high level of automation implemented on the platform will allow to carry out large numbers of transactions in a very short time, ensuring public interest in the project. The platform will earn a commission on each exchange transaction.

The fee on all cryptocurrency deals will be set at 0.2%, to be charged in BTT tokens. At the moment of a transaction, the platform will automatically buy out the necessary number of tokens at the lowest available rate.
Activity: 80

copper member

Activity: 80
copper member
With the current exchanges that we have, I think Bit Team will surely make a big hit  Grin

Thanks for the input.
With regards to mining, there is no mining of tokens unfortunately. But there will be a lot of things to ponder on specially when the platform starts it's regular activities which will attract more users eventually.

thats true. what's the legal form of the project/company by the way?

Private Limited.
Activity: 60

Thanks for the input.
With regards to mining, there is no mining of tokens unfortunately. But there will be a lot of things to ponder on specially when the platform starts it's regular activities which will attract more users eventually.

thats true. what's the legal form of the project/company by the way?
copper member

Thanks for the input.
copper member
is your roadmap updated?

Yes it is updated. We ensure that it is being updated accordingly, moreover it will be updated very soon.
great!tnx

You're welcome!
Activity: 60
Activity: 92
is your roadmap updated?

Yes it is updated. We ensure that it is being updated accordingly, moreover it will be updated very soon.
great!tnx
copper member
is your roadmap updated?

Activity: 92
copper member
Hi admins, I am trying to load a bag more buy more but but i receive error message. can you help please? thanks!

Sure. Please send me a pm, if there there is an error message or code, please make a screenshot and send it privately.

Thanks!

yes, give me two minutes admin.
Okay no problem.
Pages:
Jump to: