Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BlitzPredict [XBP] Smart Contracts for Prediction Markets - page 28. (Read 57932 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
I try to believe that this project will be a success. The vision is great!
Activity: 9
Very excited about this project. Good looking, disruptive technology with a real use case. I'm watching this one closely.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
This could be interesting, small hard cap though?
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Good Luck Dev!!! keep the good work every-time, big community will result in big exchanges for free, only with our votes
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Looks like a solid project, On which exchange you guys are planning to launch after ICO? Any plans for BINANCE?
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
I think this is a very great project and I wish u luck for it we will see what happens in future
Activity: 30
#Join.
Great project. I hope to get a good profit from it) Developers, I believe in you)
Activity: 129
When do you think the Blitz Predict will be available for use? I am impatient to see what results it brings  Cool
Activity: 8
Hope this project will be great. Goodluck for dev!
Activity: 32
great project very interesting willing to know more about this project
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
Sounds like a great project. Will this work on all sports. If so can't wait to join ICO
Activity: 6
Hi Everyone!

Thank you for the airdrop and I'll be definitely participating in the ICO as well!

Merry Xmas!
Activity: 13
I think this is the most interesting project in recent days, so I will follow it. Good project
Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
BlitzPredict has its own predictive future with a promising project, it has a unique roadmap and a great development, this is good for investors and creates more communities. One day this will lead to greater value.
Activity: 47
Thank you for the opportunity to join your project.
Activity: 87
Smart move by the Blitzpredict team. something good to aid the activities of sport and crypto lovers out there. this makes a lot of sense to me.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
Looking forward to this great project, the solution created is one of its kind. Way to go
Activity: 51
Strong, solid, platform, solid, platform, like, I think strong challenge and good currency price for investment blitzpredit take your money directly and pray thanks
Activity: 142
This is an interesting initiative can't be left behind this project good luck
Activity: 238
Structure of the everything is so cool.superb structure as far as i seen.good luck guys  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: