Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BLOK: Revolutionizing global on-demand workforce through blockhain - page 2. (Read 2954 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Why are the founders of the project so confident that their service will be popular and generally necessary for users? What exactly prompted you to create this product?
After careful analysis of the market, the founders of the project found out that the industry is rapidly shifting towards freelancing and free labor. That's why they decided to create this project.
But to whom is this more profitable? Employee or employer?
This represents a benefit for both.
But I still can not understand what is beneficial for both sides. Let's say this can be beneficial for the employer, because you do not need to pay for office rent and other expenses. You just can hire a worker from a distance. But what is the benefit of the employee?
Yes, perhaps this has a certain meaning. But for me it's important that the service shows stable work and I, like a freelancer, did not have chewing for his stable work, because my earnings depend on it.
Do not worry about this, an experienced and good team is working on the project, which is confident in its work. For the stability of this product is not worth worrying about.
Activity: 546
Why are the founders of the project so confident that their service will be popular and generally necessary for users? What exactly prompted you to create this product?
After careful analysis of the market, the founders of the project found out that the industry is rapidly shifting towards freelancing and free labor. That's why they decided to create this project.
But I still can not understand what is beneficial for both sides. Let's say this can be beneficial for the employer, because you do not need to pay for office rent and other expenses. You just can hire a worker from a distance. But what is the benefit of the employee?
Yes, perhaps this has a certain meaning. But for me it's important that the service shows stable work and I, like a freelancer, did not have chewing for his stable work, because my earnings depend on it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
Activity: 364
So what exactly is this project about? Can you explain it to me?
This platform, which brings together employers and workers from all over the world.
That is, with the help of this I can find a job and work remotely right from home, right?
Yes exactly. as well as one of the key advantages of this platform is that this service excludes intermediaries in the search and employment. What affects the cost and time of searching for it.
And how exactly can the absence of intermediaries influence the final value?  Huh
Well, think about it, the intermediary does not search for the employer; accordingly, the employer does not need to pay for these services to the intermediary, it already represents profit. It's simple!
Yes it sounds logical, but does the service not charge any commission? That is, with a successful transaction of the applicant and the employer to take some commission from this, no?
Well, most likely there will be a commission from this, but much lower.
Activity: 168
This platform, which brings together employers and workers from all over the world.
That is, with the help of this I can find a job and work remotely right from home, right?
Yes exactly. as well as one of the key advantages of this platform is that this service excludes intermediaries in the search and employment. What affects the cost and time of searching for it.
And how exactly can the absence of intermediaries influence the final value?  Huh
Well, think about it, the intermediary does not search for the employer; accordingly, the employer does not need to pay for these services to the intermediary, it already represents profit. It's simple!
Yes it sounds logical, but does the service not charge any commission? That is, with a successful transaction of the applicant and the employer to take some commission from this, no?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
And where can I find information about the development team? I read the forum, but did not find information about the team and its members

You can find the article on the official website of the project. There is information about each of the team members, his past projects and so on

I read the official website, but did not find an article about the team, where exactly is it on the site? I can not find, help me with this question please

On the main page, at the bottom there is a link to the article, it is highlighted among other information, you can not miss it, there is the history of the project, its description and the story of the project team

Thank you, I found a lot of useful information that is important to all users, as the information about the development team is very important, because the future of the project depends on them!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
And where can I find information about the development team? I read the forum, but did not find information about the team and its members

You can find the article on the official website of the project. There is information about each of the team members, his past projects and so on

I read the official website, but did not find an article about the team, where exactly is it on the site? I can not find, help me with this question please

On the main page, at the bottom there is a link to the article, it is highlighted among other information, you can not miss it, there is the history of the project, its description and the story of the project team
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

Pages:
Jump to: