Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BLOK: Revolutionizing global on-demand workforce through blockhain - page 4. (Read 2954 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
How profitable do you think it is to invest in the token of this project in the medium term?
I certainly believe that to keep these tokens in I and wait for big profit is not a good idea
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
How profitable do you think it is to invest in the token of this project in the medium term?
A platform of this kind can bring the labor market to a whole new level.
Of course, the only question is how soon this platform will be a sufficient number of users and how quickly people will pay attention to it
I think in the near future the blockchain will be introduced very tightly into the daily lives of people and then such projects will be very popular and in demand . And those people who bought tokens at the ICO for a penny will be incredibly rich
If everything was as easy as you say, I think it would take 5-10 years to get the blockchain technology into the lives of people around the world.
You miss the most important point , this project has significant advantages over the traditional labor market and they are really essential
Undoubtedly, the blockchain platform of this type will be very convenient for both employers and employees. But again, the only question is how many people and different companies will use it
You will see for yourself after the project starts its work . It is a very convenient platform that makes the labor market very flexible and variable
In general, I am very optimistic about such projects. If it will make human life better, easier and more convenient , then why not. Only the implementation will take more than one year. You need to be able to wait
Activity: 182
Of course, the only question is how soon this platform will be a sufficient number of users and how quickly people will pay attention to it
I think in the near future the blockchain will be introduced very tightly into the daily lives of people and then such projects will be very popular and in demand . And those people who bought tokens at the ICO for a penny will be incredibly rich
If everything was as easy as you say, I think it would take 5-10 years to get the blockchain technology into the lives of people around the world.
You miss the most important point , this project has significant advantages over the traditional labor market and they are really essential
Undoubtedly, the blockchain platform of this type will be very convenient for both employers and employees. But again, the only question is how many people and different companies will use it
You will see for yourself after the project starts its work . It is a very convenient platform that makes the labor market very flexible and variable
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Can I take part in the bounty program of the project? Is it already available for participation? There is information?

Oh sure! Bounty program is already available for this project and you can participate! It is necessary to have a desire to work only.

Correct me if i'm wrong, your bounty program will end tomorrow May 10?  Maybe, we are too late to take part in the said bounty program.  But surely we still have an option to participate in their promising ICO. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Good afternoon friends. Tell me where can I find information about the project team? I'm very interested in learning about team members

You can find information on the official website of the project, there is a detailed article about the project team and about the team members

I searched on the site, I could still find information anywhere other than the project site?

Yes, on the main page of the project on this forum, there is also information there, but a short version. I think that's enough for you.

I want to have a complete list of information about the team, a short version has a number of minuses for me. It does not suit me

Then you should go to the official site and look for an article, there are answers to all questions about the members of the project team
Activity: 504
Good afternoon friends. Tell me where can I find information about the project team? I'm very interested in learning about team members

You can find information on the official website of the project, there is a detailed article about the project team and about the team members

I searched on the site, I could still find information anywhere other than the project site?

Yes, on the main page of the project on this forum, there is also information there, but a short version. I think that's enough for you.

I want to have a complete list of information about the team, a short version has a number of minuses for me. It does not suit me

I really liked the beta version of the project. All that is described in the project description is confirmed in the test version. It is good that the project provides its product even before the end of ISO. This is one of the main indicators of the success of the project

I am sure that yes, since the project is one of the most successful on this platform and the number of its users grows every day. After ICO, the price of tokens will grow several times, I'm sure!

It sounds very good, you have pleased me, thank you! Now I am confident in my choice. I will buy the token of this project in large numbers, thank you.

I'm always happy to help people who support similar projects, I bought tokens in large numbers too, we will help together the project!

In addition to help, I hope that they will be able to earn on their sale. It will be profitable!

I agree with you that if the price of tokens grows on the exchange, then their owners will be able to earn good money if they are sold!
I really liked the beta version of the project. All that is described in the project description is confirmed in the test version. It is good that the project provides its product even before the end of ISO. This is one of the main indicators of the success of the project

I am sure that yes, since the project is one of the most successful on this platform and the number of its users grows every day. After ICO, the price of tokens will grow several times, I'm sure!

It sounds very good, you have pleased me, thank you! Now I am confident in my choice. I will buy the token of this project in large numbers, thank you.

I'm always happy to help people who support similar projects, I bought tokens in large numbers too, we will help together the project!

In addition to help, I hope that they will be able to earn on their sale. It will be profitable!

Pages:
Jump to: