Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 BLOK: Revolutionizing global on-demand workforce through blockhain - page 3. (Read 2954 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
And where can I find information about the development team? I read the forum, but did not find information about the team and its members
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I spent some time on the forum pages and found many answers to my questions, support works very well!

I agree, this is the peculiarity of the project, that the whole team works in a coordinated manner and everyone perfectly performs their functions

I noticed this. This is good, because many projects can not boast of this. This is bad, because users pay attention to this

The developers talked about this, which is very important for them to keep in touch with the society and get feedback about their product and service

This is very good, I'm sure that with such an approach the project will have a great future! At the moment the team is doing everything right!

I agree with you, the team creates a good product and shows it to the community. I think this is the right choice for the team
I spent some time on the forum pages and found many answers to my questions, support works very well!

I agree, this is the peculiarity of the project, that the whole team works in a coordinated manner and everyone perfectly performs their functions

I noticed this. This is good, because many projects can not boast of this. This is bad, because users pay attention to this

The developers talked about this, which is very important for them to keep in touch with the society and get feedback about their product and service

This is very good, I'm sure that with such an approach the project will have a great future! At the moment the team is doing everything right!

I follow their facebook page. I think many professionals would be happy to become a part of Cryptofunder's team.
Why do you think so? I want to know more information about the project, what can you advise me to study the project in more detail?

Have you already studied the description of the project on the official website? There you can find a lot of information that will help you in understanding the tasks of the project

Yes, I passed this stage and studied the technical description, but I still have questions, what can you advise me?

A lot of information you can find on the forum pages, especially in the branch of this project, developers often answer questions

Thank you, I will spend more time on this and will follow the forum
I follow their facebook page. I think many professionals would be happy to become a part of Cryptofunder's team.
Why do you think so? I want to know more information about the project, what can you advise me to study the project in more detail?

Have you already studied the description of the project on the official website? There you can find a lot of information that will help you in understanding the tasks of the project

Yes, I passed this stage and studied the technical description, but I still have questions, what can you advise me?

A lot of information you can find on the forum pages, especially in the branch of this project, developers often answer questions

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
730 ETH is definitely a decent amount of funds to help the project. If ETH ends up being $10k per or higher in a few years then you could be sitting on enough money to keep the project going for many years.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
How profitable do you think it is to invest in the token of this project in the medium term?
I certainly believe that to keep these tokens in I and wait for big profit is not a good idea
Just many like to buy tokens at a good discount and sell after entering the exchange. I'd like to wait a while.
Usually, when such smart people sell after tokens go to the exchange, the price will not be able to be settled for a very long time. And there are a lot of similar people on each ICO
Do you think these tokens should be kept in the long term for a year or even more?
Of course, until this platform will come a sufficient number of users and various enterprises will not be a little time. So I don't see the point in selling tokens of this project at once . Those who know how to wait usually get many times more
You are right, you need a more reasonable approach to investment and a more competent assessment of the project's growth potential. In this case, we can say that the project can become quite a global platform
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
How profitable do you think it is to invest in the token of this project in the medium term?
I certainly believe that to keep these tokens in I and wait for big profit is not a good idea
Just many like to buy tokens at a good discount and sell after entering the exchange. I'd like to wait a while.
Usually, when such smart people sell after tokens go to the exchange, the price will not be able to be settled for a very long time. And there are a lot of similar people on each ICO
Do you think these tokens should be kept in the long term for a year or even more?
Of course, until this platform will come a sufficient number of users and various enterprises will not be a little time. So I don't see the point in selling tokens of this project at once . Those who know how to wait usually get many times more
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: