Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 11. (Read 13995 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 1
There are many not resolved issues related to trust users to Blockchain technology. Now many experts are busy addressing these problems. I think the confidence of users to the system Edgecoin, which, to a great extent will depend on the successful expansion of the network Blockchain worldwide.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
For me, the system is a reliable source of information storage. It's worth in the first place, not only for me.  Team Edgecoin is giving this issue high priority they value by developing several stages of data validation. It is pleases me.
I read about these priorities in the white paper. Blokchain technology provides such an opportunity. Of course, developers still need to pay attention to the infrastructure of the system, but I think that their partners will help make the work Edgecoin of high quality.
Activity: 133
For me, the system is a reliable source of information storage. It's worth in the first place, not only for me.  Team Edgecoin is giving this issue high priority they value by developing several stages of data validation. It is pleases me.
Activity: 142
Transparency of work with smart contract and the credibility of the network Blokchain can make a product in demand. The simplicity of the interface will be able to attract the attention of a large sector of Internet users on the network. I'm sure that advertising will make his job and the product becomes popular.
Activity: 129
I look forward to the launch of the product. We can see the real consumption of services system. If the business clients will actively use this smart contract, the system has all the chances of a very quick introduction services.
Activity: 138
Education services occupy a large proportion of all services in the world. I'm sure Edgecoin system can bring good profits to its investors and the project team. Investors will have the opportunity of earning only token cost growth on the stock exchange?
At the moment there is only one opportunity to get high profit. This is a long-term vision of expanding demand for services of the system. But I think it's going to be high growth, because the number of users increase continuously.
Activity: 139
Education services occupy a large proportion of all services in the world. I'm sure Edgecoin system can bring good profits to its investors and the project team. Investors will have the opportunity of earning only token cost growth on the stock exchange?
I am pleased that the education system can begin to modernize the process of issuing diplomas. While advanced technologies already it's time to use this service. I wish success to the team working on the product.
Activity: 151
A lot of educational institutions will be able to participate in the Edgecoin system. They can create a very high quality complex of education based on a smart contract. I am sure that schools should also take part in this.
There are different categories of participants in the project development plan for 2018. Their number is quite proportional to each other. E-Learning will take up the largest number of users during this period, but I think that the standard training system will also increase its participation in the system.
Of course, this development will take place in the school curriculum. But I think that before the leadership of schools will have to solve these issues with government organizations, which, in most cases, have full control over this educational structure.
I would like to know, among the schools which are specified in terms of the development of the system, which has more schools category number: private or public support? It is possible that in the Indian region there are some nuances in the school curriculum?
In private schools, which are also very much integration in technology Blokchain will run much faster. I think smart contract will create a good reputation all parties Edgecoin. I will be watching with interest.
Activity: 135
A lot of educational institutions will be able to participate in the Edgecoin system. They can create a very high quality complex of education based on a smart contract. I am sure that schools should also take part in this.
There are different categories of participants in the project development plan for 2018. Their number is quite proportional to each other. E-Learning will take up the largest number of users during this period, but I think that the standard training system will also increase its participation in the system.
Of course, this development will take place in the school curriculum. But I think that before the leadership of schools will have to solve these issues with government organizations, which, in most cases, have full control over this educational structure.
Activity: 140
Activity: 140
The project team presented a good technical document. When I studied it, I became more aware of their ideas, but I would also like to know how the cost of university partnerships with your system will affect the total tuition fees for students?
Activity: 104
I am sure that soon after the launch of the product on the education market, the team will continue to expand their capabilities, developing new functionality and facilitating the work in their system.
Will the courses on your main platform be divided according to the language principle in order to make it easier for students to choose and find the necessary options for their e-learning courses?
This would be handy, but I don't think such a feature will be available on the Edgecoin platform. This issue should be addressed directly by educational institutions that offer e-learning.
Later, the development team is talking about creating a more closed ecosystem. It is possible that the organization of such a structure will create access to different proposals by category.
Activity: 147
Will the courses on your main platform be divided according to the language principle in order to make it easier for students to choose and find the necessary options for their e-learning courses?
This would be handy, but I don't think such a feature will be available on the Edgecoin platform. This issue should be addressed directly by educational institutions that offer e-learning.
Activity: 104
Activity: 103
For the remaining four days the project team will be difficult to collect the necessary amount of investment. But we do not know the results of the fees after participation in the Conference. It seems to me that new partners and investors can come to the project thanks to this event.
I think it will bring a good investment to the team. We don't have the exact information yet. I hope that we will see it before the end of the ICO and that the project can win the trust of investors, such a project should appear in the market of services.
Activity: 134
For the remaining four days the project team will be difficult to collect the necessary amount of investment. But we do not know the results of the fees after participation in the Conference. It seems to me that new partners and investors can come to the project thanks to this event.
Pages:
Jump to: