Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 143. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Are legal entities interested in integration into the ecosystem?
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Development of such a scale is an important and responsible business. It's good that the project has such an authoritative team.
here I agree with you. A lot of authoritative advisers have already joined the team.
I hope this positively affects the growth rate of the token in the future. Cool
Well, it seems to be directly related to the better the development of the more successful the project.
Well, plus need an experienced team to promote their services
Activity: 249
Development of such a scale is an important and responsible business. It's good that the project has such an authoritative team.
here I agree with you. A lot of authoritative advisers have already joined the team.
Well, it seems to be directly related to the better the development of the more successful the project.
Activity: 280
Activity: 280
Activity: 266
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
How much longer will the bounty campaign last and how much is it allotted for it?
if I understand correctly, then the bounty company will last until the end of sales. A total of 1.5% of all tokens will be allocated
This is a good reward for the participants. Does this award depend on the amount that the project will collect?
Activity: 448
At what stage is the development? When will the testing take place?
Well, ICO will end in the spring, I think the launch will be after this
At what stage is the development? When will the testing take place?
Activity: 476
I believe in the success of this idea. But there's still a lot of work to do.
Success in many respects depends on us, from those who invest in this project. I want to make it happen.

A lot of depends from investers. How many money ICO can collect from investors. Money are necessary for the development of the platform and the whole idea.
Well, as far as I heard, the presale has been pretty successful, I think, and the main stage of sales will be successful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The project will be successful if their services are in demand.

demand for a token - generates a token growth rate
Well, it's logical colleague, but the demand will be if the development will be of high quality and will be implemented in the education system!
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
The project will be successful if their services are in demand.

demand for a token - generates a token growth rate
Activity: 434
Success in many respects depends on us, from those who invest in this project. I want to make it happen.

A lot of depends from investers. How many money ICO can collect from investors. Money are necessary for the development of the platform and the whole idea.
Right. If the project sells its tokens, then without financial support, it will not be able to properly develop in the chosen field.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

Activity: 552
Merit: 103
Do you plan to release tokens in the future?
As far as I understand the additional create tokens will not be.

It is a standart practic not to create additional tokens and to bern tokens that was not sold by ICO.

I agree, the price will fall in that case. But for a project that will work for poor students, it can be used. Why not?
Activity: 392
I like the way it works now, but I would like to know the progress of token sales?
Activity: 308
I think you will be able to build an ecosystem and change the education system.
I agree with you completely. I think in the future it can help people.
and cooperation between employers, universities and people looking for work will take place in the same system.
Activity: 434
I think you will be able to build an ecosystem and change the education system.
Yes, it's going to be like a separate infrastructure. I like the fact that all the links necessary for the development of the countries in general will be connected here.
Do you plan to release tokens in the future?
As far as I understand the additional create tokens will not be.

It is a standart practic not to create additional tokens and to bern tokens that was not sold by ICO.
I also think that this will save the idea of the project. The main thing is to collect now the necessary sum. This is important for Edgecoin.
Activity: 350
Jump to: