Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 148. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 1
Are you going to develop algorithms for distance learning in the future?
This is an interesting question, I think this will be one of the priorities of the company.
I think this is one of the directions for a complete change in the education system in the future.
But in fact the whole system will consist of many components that will be integrated into one large network.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
This is an interesting question, I think this will be one of the priorities of the company.
I think this is one of the directions for a complete change in the education system in the future.
Activity: 144
Activity: 103
When tokens buyers can get the first profit?
There are no deposits here. You will be able to earn only after the token value increases.
Activity: 145
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
I think if the developers fulfill their plans, the project will be uniquely successful.
I also think so on this bought a few tokens. And now I'm waiting for growth
now of course cryptology is going through a fall, but I think this is a temporary phenomenon.
I agree with you. There are always ups and downs. But I think until the beginning of April everything will come to normal, and the developers can complete ICO well.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
Inside the system there will be a marketplace where you can buy materials for training?

I think this should be unambiguous!
But who in this case will check the quality of the materials? How to protect yourself from scammers.
Customers will writing rewiews.
Activity: 191
Inside the system there will be a marketplace where you can buy materials for training?

But who in this case will check the quality of the materials? How to protect yourself from scammers.
Perhaps in the future ratings and reviews will become part of the ecosystem
Activity: 118

Activity: 294

Activity: 140
I think if the developers fulfill their plans, the project will be uniquely successful.
I also think so on this bought a few tokens. And now I'm waiting for growth
I hope that in the future we expect only profit from this project. I wish success for Edgecoin.
Activity: 209
Activity: 322
Hello! the project is really worth attention since this market carries a huge profit.
I think the same. This idea should apply to business as it will be better for everyone.
Activity: 135
I'm watching this one and disciplina.io. I'm almost sure, whom I will support, but still hesitate. Should I invest in both?
What's his difference?
Activity: 202
Hello! the project is really worth attention since this market carries a huge profit.
Activity: 151
How do you see the process of practical training in such a system of education?
It should be online broadcast using special applications. But not everything is clear in this process.
Activity: 350
How can I get to the closed testing stages?
You can write to the mail of the project and find out about it.
Activity: 139
Will there be a phased report for investors after the completion of ICO?
Activity: 129
What are the prospects for the project for the next year?
The prospects will be more accurate after the completion of ICO.
But I would like to hear the forecast from representatives of Edgecoin. Their information will be the most accurate.
Activity: 197
How can I get to the closed testing stages?
Jump to: