Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 147. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
I also liked that this would remove the intermediary websites from the market. The employer will be able to find an employee within the network.
This is of course great news. I want to see how this will work. Wink
But not for job search sites)
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
I also liked that this would remove the intermediary websites from the market. The employer will be able to find an employee within the network.
This is of course great news. I want to see how this will work. Wink
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
Activity: 217
Yes it would be great to make a certification that will be recognized by everyone.
Well, developers are eager for this.
It would be very cool and would save time and millions of dollars.
and tons of paper), which is also very important in our time
Activity: 150
Yes it would be great to make a certification that will be recognized by everyone.
It would be very cool and would save time and millions of dollars.
Activity: 136
Activity: 263
Activity: 90
Do you consult with university teachers?
I think this would be correct, as this will help make the system more perfect.
in any case it is necessary to take into account the interests of all the inhabitants of the ecosystem) So everything is clear
Activity: 392
I think this would be correct, as this will help make the system more perfect.
Activity: 182
Activity: 246
As I understand it, 35% of the tokens sold will be spent on the implementation of the system?
I understood it too. Initially, additional investments will be required.
Activity: 88
As I understand it, 35% of the tokens sold will be spent on the implementation of the system?
Activity: 176
Interesting idea. Let's see how this will work. I will follow the project.
and for the time being I will participate in the bounty for bloggers. The reward makes me happy
Activity: 196
Interesting idea. Let's see how this will work. I will follow the project.
Activity: 206
Diplomas that will be issued within the ecosystem will be confirmed by universities?
Oh, this is a very interesting question. I think so and will be because in that case their weight will be more significant.
The best question is which states
it will do
Activity: 79
Diplomas that will be issued within the ecosystem will be confirmed by universities?
Oh, this is a very interesting question. I think so and will be because in that case their weight will be more significant.
Activity: 95
Activity: 218
I think it does not seem paradoxical in the sphere of education, you can have a very good income.
I agree with you colleague! It's for this reason decided to participate in ICO and well, plus I want to support the developers.
Activity: 193
I think it does not seem paradoxical in the sphere of education, you can have a very good income.
Activity: 364
Are you going to develop algorithms for distance learning in the future?
This is an interesting question, I think this will be one of the priorities of the company.
I think this is one of the directions for a complete change in the education system in the future.
But in fact the whole system will consist of many components that will be integrated into one large network.
Yes, the work is great, it's good that you have such an experienced team.
Jump to: