Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 145. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
What services can I pay for tokens?
It would be interesting to see how the scholarship fund will work.

I think this will make the learning process transparent and effective.
Activity: 149
Why they decide to accepted only Ethereum in this project?
This is the most common currency. In the near future, Edgecoin representatives promise to add two more options.
Activity: 19
Tell me what changes this will bring to the school system?
Activity: 22
It would be interesting to see how the scholarship fund will work.
Activity: 142
Service has a great prospect, judging by the growth trend of this market.
I agree with you. No one has used these features yet. Everything is just beginning to develop.
Activity: 19
Activity: 138
I would like to discuss the technology in more detail. Service will not have servers absolutely?
As far as I understand it, yes! Everything will work on p2p technology. And all data will be stored on users' devices
In this case, users will receive some kind of reward?
I do not know about this did not hear anything, I think it's better to ask the administrator how this will work.
In this case, access to the information should always be open. All this should be discussed with those who are involved in the storage of this information.
Or does something work differently here?
Activity: 24
I would like to discuss the technology in more detail. Service will not have servers absolutely?
What are the obligations of Edgecoin in cooperation with universities?
What obligations can they have? They will develop infrastructure for the education system.
Activity: 139
What are the obligations of Edgecoin in cooperation with universities?
Activity: 20
I think that this will have a very big success. There are many advantages to the old education system.
Here you are right. But the implementation will take a lot of time and money.
Tell me when will the first implementation in the real sector of education?
according to the road map of the project, this year the service will start its successful operation.
The plan of promotion for different countries will be known immediately after the launch of the project?
Activity: 24
I think that this will have a very big success. There are many advantages to the old education system.
A good concept that has the right to take its place in the world market
it is difficult not to agree because the project will solve many problems in this area.
Everyone would like to see an independent structure that guarantees control over the quality of education.
Activity: 32
Do you plan to attract additional investments in the future?
This was not in the plans. But it is possible in the future for the development of the system in other countries will be held additional fees.
Activity: 22
There are many fake diplomas in the world. It is very important to introduce the verification of diplomas and training for the detachment.
Yes, for that the future. I will wait for the launch and implementation of the system
Activity: 140
Do you plan to attract additional investments in the future?
Activity: 21
There are many fake diplomas in the world. It is very important to introduce the verification of diplomas and training for the detachment.
Activity: 134
At the moment, the company has any competitors in this direction?
At least I did not hear about that. They offer something that no one has yet proposed and in this there is a positive.
Among the competitors, perhaps, is an outdated and imperfect education system.  Grin
Only the most demanding projects remain on the market. I think there will be a lot of differences for comparison and the right choice.
Activity: 139
What will the company's invested profit be in the future?
I think in the development of infrastructure on a global scale and negotiations with universities. This all will not require small expenses.
What is the main article of Edgecoin profits?
Activity: 21
I learned that the project wants to provide an opportunity for those who previously could not afford to pay for their studies. Most likely, it will concern poor inhabitants of India and China?
Jump to: