Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 146. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
This is all fine, but with the state. Do you already have an agreement?
If it is really effective and helps save money, then I think the authorities will support the idea.
Activity: 33
Training and obtaining a certificate thanks to the blockchain is a good idea. Now everyone will be able to check the graduate's certificate and its learning outcomes.
Activity: 24
This is all fine, but with the state. Do you already have an agreement?
Activity: 26
The idea, really, is good only I would like to fully understand the tokens produced. They can fully pay for distance education, or just any courses, or licensing courses themselves. I would like to see the names of universities, colleges, etc. involved in the process.
It's not clear yet, but there will be a big competition. More and more platforms are entering the education market + the blockchain.
Activity: 26
The idea, really, is good only I would like to fully understand the tokens produced. They can fully pay for distance education, or just any courses, or licensing courses themselves. I would like to see the names of universities, colleges, etc. involved in the process.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Why did you decide to start in countries where the paying capacity of the population is low?
But there, the percentage of the population that needs education is very high
Apparently from the point of view of statistics and analytics it is more profitable
Activity: 25
Why did you decide to start in countries where the paying capacity of the population is low?
But there, the percentage of the population that needs education is very high
Activity: 266
Activity: 35
Tell us about how education will change in academic classes.
This is an excellent question. But I think the whole system will become more efficient.
Activity: 322
Tell us about how education will change in academic classes.
Activity: 31
The idea of the project is excellent. it's time to give up ordinary money, which has a number of shortcomings.
Well, this is the future of the education system. And we will come to this one way or another.
Activity: 378
The idea of the project is excellent. it's time to give up ordinary money, which has a number of shortcomings.
Activity: 47
Does the team have experience working with blockchain projects?
This is an interesting question but in any case this project promises to be the most ambitious.
Activity: 98
Does the team have experience working with blockchain projects?
Activity: 98
It offends me that when I was educated, the blockchain technology was not yet available. I am sure that due to such projects the formation of Blockchain will be the safest way of storing personal data, access to which can only be obtained by the owner
Activity: 252
It is good that the platform allows you to move away from the money we are used to because they have a number of shortcomings.
yes for crypto currency future. Therefore, it is necessary to seek improvements in all areas
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
It is good that the platform allows you to move away from the money we are used to because they have a number of shortcomings.
Activity: 230
"Building partnerships with e-learning platforms around the world"

What specific platforms are we talking about?
Oh, this is an interesting question, which platforms will be worthy to become part of the ecosystem?
I think the developers will decide this personally on the basis of negotiations.
Activity: 74

Oh, this is an interesting question, which platforms will be worthy to become part of the ecosystem?
Activity: 199

Jump to: