Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 177. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
I think your goal is still very noble and useful for many people. I am ready to support the project
Yes, a colleague, I also think so, the platform can have coverage in millions of people, which will positively affect the growth of the price of the token
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
I think your goal is still very noble and useful for many people. I am ready to support the project
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
In any case, you take this risk on yourself. Everything depends on the success of the project. But at the same time, profits can be huge. Only you can decide
Activity: 263
Do you have any guarantees for investors?
What are the guarantees when investing in start-ups?
Activity: 150
Do you have any guarantees for investors?
Activity: 392
I wonder in what languages the platform will work right after launch?
I think if the start will be in India and China then the languages will be corresponding.
Activity: 136
I wonder in what languages the platform will work right after launch?
Activity: 90
A great project, which in the future can be useful to people.
I think so too. It is for this reason that I have already decided to invest in the project. Good luck to you!
Activity: 246
A great project, which in the future can be useful to people.
Activity: 182
when about tokens will be added to the stock exchanges?
I heard the information that already 2 weeks after the end of sales.
Oh that would be great. Investors can soon dispose of tokens in the free market.
Yes! But in any case, immediately after entering the stock exchanges, tokens fall in price. This is normal practice.
This is due to the fact that the supply is higher than demand at the initial stages.
Activity: 176
Oh that would be great. Investors can soon dispose of tokens in the free market.
Yes! But in any case, immediately after entering the stock exchanges, tokens fall in price. This is normal practice.
Activity: 88
Activity: 95
Activity: 196
Activity: 218
I think that the project has every chance to occupy its niche in the education system
Here I agree with you colleague, especially since at the moment the system has no competitors.
Yes, in this area it is important to be the first. Since in this case it will be possible to get support from the state.
Activity: 3
Activity: 79
I think that the project has every chance to occupy its niche in the education system
Here I agree with you colleague, especially since at the moment the system has no competitors.
Activity: 364
Activity: 392
After launching the platform, can I receive electronic diplomas correctly?
Yes that's right! After a full-fledged launch of the platform, you will be able to receive diplomas from universities that join the platform
At the moment, some of the universities are giving out electronic diplomas?
Activity: 350
After launching the platform, can I receive electronic diplomas correctly?
Yes that's right! After a full-fledged launch of the platform, you will be able to receive diplomas from universities that join the platform
It is also desirable to be able to upgrade skills and confirm old diplomas with the help of the platform.
Jump to: