Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 179. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
I have been following the project for a long time, it can become a social revolution. Good luck in development.
here you are right colleague. I also like the way the project develops. I think the holders of tokens will be able to make good money by the end of 2018
It seems to me that this will be possible only in 2019.
Activity: 138
Here you are right colleague as according to statistics only a small part of the population has a higher education even in the US
Why? Just in the US to become a university student is not difficult.

It is necessary to have many money to become a student in the US. State quotas are very low. It is necessary to have a very high results or to be a great sportsman to study ins Universary for free. Or to take a big credit for studing. In Russia much more free places paid by state to study.
Do you think it is possible to receive scholarships in such a training system?Indeed, the participation of the State is necessary.
Activity: 138
I'm curious about how long I will be able to return my investment?

It's difficult to answer your question, but I think it depends a lot on the project's development, if the project follows the roadmap as announced in the initial ANN so the expectation of return must be quick.

As a rule, going to a cryptoexchange gives a price higher than the one at pre ISO sale. After that, the price is already dependent on the development of the project, it may decrease.
Is it planned to attract investments from other sources?
Activity: 140
Some countries are only now starting to use distance learning. Edgecoin will be useful for such undertakings.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
After launching the platform, can I receive electronic diplomas correctly?
Yes that's right! After a full-fledged launch of the platform, you will be able to receive diplomas from universities that join the platform
Activity: 193
After launching the platform, can I receive electronic diplomas correctly?
Activity: 145
This in turn can have a very positive effect on the growth of the token.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
I really liked the project as a concept, but before launching many more nuances.
Yes, a lot will depend on the authorities of the state and universities
But on the other hand, if the project turns out to be worthy, then it can get state support
Activity: 118
I really liked the project as a concept, but before launching many more nuances.
Yes, a lot will depend on the authorities of the state and universities
Activity: 209
Are there any arrangements for promoting the product in the future?
This is an interesting question, as many universities and large firms may be interested in integrating the platform now.
Activity: 191
Are there any arrangements for promoting the product in the future?
Activity: 202
What can the technology of decentralization help in this?
This solves the problem
Optimization
Corruption
High cost of training
Security
And much more
Yes, there are many advantages. If everything works out then I think the tokens will grow well in price
Activity: 294
This solves the problem
Optimization
Corruption
High cost of training
Security
And much more
Activity: 197
Activity: 322
Interesting idea. When will the alpha version of the platform be launched?
According to the project's road map, the launch will take place as early as 2018
Activity: 189
Interesting idea. When will the alpha version of the platform be launched?
Activity: 350
I studied the documentation for the project and I really enjoyed it. Good luck to you guys!
Activity: 42
SO, it's an educational project using Blockchain. Seems interesting.

What are your major differences from disciplina.io? Eagerly awaiting your answer.
Activity: 77
If I buy a large number of tokens will there be a discount for me?
I have not heard anything about it, but I think the developers will tell us about this?
Activity: 182
If I buy a large number of tokens will there be a discount for me?
Jump to: