Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 181. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 1
At what stage of development will it be possible to talk about the cost of training?
As soon as one of the universities starts working on the platform.
Each course may have a different price. The entrant will be able to choose the available option.
Here you are absolutely right. I think the main thing is that the price was cheaper than in the university, then the popularity will be big
The absence of fees for moving and living in another country will necessarily reduce the cost of tuition.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
What are the ways  attract investors  developers besides using ICO?
I see the opportunity to attract investments so far only from the sale of tokens.
It is good to advertise your product and bring it renown . I think it will attract investors  attention.
Activity: 170
If the demand for tokens is greater than the proposed quantity, what do the developers plan in this case?
No new tokens will be printed. It's written on the site.
This increases the likelihood of token growth after entering the stock exchange.
Activity: 183
Are negotiations already under way with companies about the implementation of your system in the future?
It seems to me that such negotiations will take place throughout the ICO and after its end.
It takes a long time to prepare a presentation to provide companies that are interested in it.
Activity: 139
the company will participate in the conferences in the near future?
Oh that would be great. It could add prestige to the company and it's a good chance to talk with the developers personally
I hope this happens right after the closure of the ICO. Such questions are very relevant for discussion at conferences.
Activity: 111
tell me whether there will be discounts on tokens for large buyers?
This opportunity was during pre-ico. No other promotions are known yet.
This request can be made directly to the developers on the site. This will probably depend on the number of tokens you want to purchase.
Activity: 116
How many developers are currently working on the platform?
Does it matter what? I think the main thing is the result.
By the way, the team is open to recruiting new employees. If you have the skills that can help the team then fill out the application on the site https://www.edgecoin.io/
Yes. You need to write to the developers and reset their CV.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
How many developers are currently working on the platform?
I think the expansion of the development staff will depend on the degree of complexity at this stage. And will expand in the future.
Activity: 308
Will you hold a subscription company or not?
Activity: 159
A good project. I have already decided to buy tokens. I hope I was not mistaken.
Activity: 420
Where is the company officially registered?
If I understand correctly, then the company has a registration in Germany and headquarters, too
Activity: 271
Where is the company officially registered?
Activity: 266
Interesting project. At the moment I have not seen anything like this for the education system. I will follow the news
Activity: 186
but if the system will work in school. Then who will pay for the tokens?
This is a rather difficult question, I think it will become clear after the system is launched
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
but if the system will work in school. Then who will pay for the tokens?
Activity: 308
Who will be the main buyer of tokens after launching the product?
As far as I understand it will be students who want to get an education at a lower price
Activity: 266
Who will be the main buyer of tokens after launching the product?
Activity: 336
How much money has the project attracted now?
this is an interesting question but I have not yet seen the link to check. I think the developers will give it to us
Activity: 254
At which conferences will the company be represented in the near future?
just read that on January 25, developers will speak at the conference on the blockchain.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
How much money has the project attracted now?
Jump to: