Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 180. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 1
A good product. I think this is a great chance for investors
Well, I agree that the idea is excellent but I think the project will be judged only after the launch.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
A good product. I think this is a great chance for investors
Activity: 364
Will you hold a subscription company or not?
This is a very interesting question, I would happily take part.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Here you are right colleague as according to statistics only a small part of the population has a higher education even in the US
Why? Just in the US to become a university student is not difficult.
The platform will help not only in obtaining higher education. Here the qualification can be obtained by certain courses.
Activity: 134
Here you are right colleague as according to statistics only a small part of the population has a higher education even in the US
Why? Just in the US to become a university student is not difficult.
Paradox. The more difficult it is to enter the university in one country, the more willing to study in another country.
Activity: 103
Will the tokens be redeemed?
The developers did not mention this option. Will it help to increase the value of tokens in the future?
Activity: 147
Will the tokens be redeemed?
That the number of tokens will not be increased will help in this. This is one of the steps.
Activity: 140
At the moment this is one of the safest ICO I've seen in recent times
A long period of sales I think will help to raise the necessary funds.
Activity: 135
I already see a lot of interested people here. I wish you more confidence in all these decisions.
Activity: 151
I read the available information about the project. I really like it. I'll support this ICO.
Activity: 139
The project looks just fine. I have already decided to invest
I'm still following the news. I think in the future, too, I'll buy tokens for myself.
I would like to get some information about selling tokens now. What is the amount already collected?
Activity: 129
tell your team there are teachers from higher education institutions
Yes, I think we need consultations with students and teachers
I think this opportunity will be available to us a little later. We will wait with impatience.
Activity: 133
Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a discord channel to which I can join?
Tviterr, Facebook. All this is part of the bonus program.
Activity: 10
Is the bounty program still working? I would like to participate
as far as I understand the bounty program will work until the end of ICO and this means until April.
Are there any restrictions for those wishing to participate in the Bounty company?
Activity: 107
Will I be able to view the progress report on the road map phases?
Activity: 130
I'm curious about how long I will be able to return my investment?
You are not interested in return of investments, but in order to earn money. It will be necessary to monitor the market.
Activity: 164
What was the result of the first group of students testing such opportunities?
I read that all the tests were very successful. I think the demand for tokens will greatly exceed the offer.
Well, initially, after entering the exchange, tokens fall in price.
Immediately sell your investment is not necessary, you need some time to stabilize the cost.
Activity: 156
What was the result of the first group of students testing such opportunities?
I read that all the tests were very successful. I think the demand for tokens will greatly exceed the offer.
Is it possible to get this information somewhere in the report?
Activity: 172
How many students are planning to see the developers in their first year of work?
Activity: 179
What are the company's priorities for the coming year?
The most basic of this is described in the road map. I would like to learn more about it.
We will wait for more details. It is also desirable to follow the work, which is now done.
Jump to: