Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 182. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
At which conferences will the company be represented in the near future?
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Tell more in detail with whom you have already managed to agree on the partnership. This information would be very important for investors.
Yes, this information would be very useful to know. Especially in relation to higher education institutions
Just follow the company's Twitter feed there the guys publish all the information. For example, recently an important partnership was signed with "Origin"
And what kind of company is this? Can you tell us more about this?
Keep the link. You can read about it in the official blog of the company. https://medium.com/edgecoin-blog/edgecoin-builds-partnership-with-origin-9af96de0b429
Activity: 251
Tell more in detail with whom you have already managed to agree on the partnership. This information would be very important for investors.
Yes, this information would be very useful to know. Especially in relation to higher education institutions
Just follow the company's Twitter feed there the guys publish all the information. For example, recently an important partnership was signed with "Origin"
And what kind of company is this? Can you tell us more about this?
Activity: 280
Activity: 364
Activity: 448
Activity: 280
Will this currency be volatile?
This is a rather difficult question, since everything will depend on the demand for tokens.
Well of the company's achievements, of course.
Activity: 448
This is a rather difficult question, since everything will depend on the demand for tokens.
Activity: 266
Activity: 476
I have been following the project for a long time, it can become a social revolution. Good luck in development.
here you are right colleague. I also like the way the project develops. I think the holders of tokens will be able to make good money by the end of 2018
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I have been following the project for a long time, it can become a social revolution. Good luck in development.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Here you are right colleague as according to statistics only a small part of the population has a higher education even in the US
Why? Just in the US to become a university student is not difficult.

It is necessary to have many money to become a student in the US. State quotas are very low. It is necessary to have a very high results or to be a great sportsman to study ins Universary for free. Or to take a big credit for studing. In Russia much more free places paid by state to study.
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
I'm curious about how long I will be able to return my investment?

It's difficult to answer your question, but I think it depends a lot on the project's development, if the project follows the roadmap as announced in the initial ANN so the expectation of return must be quick.

As a rule, going to a cryptoexchange gives a price higher than the one at pre ISO sale. After that, the price is already dependent on the development of the project, it may decrease.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Here you are right colleague as according to statistics only a small part of the population has a higher education even in the US
Why? Just in the US to become a university student is not difficult.
Activity: 434
What was the result of the first group of students testing such opportunities?
I read that all the tests were very successful. I think the demand for tokens will greatly exceed the offer.
What was the success of this test? What exactly made the students happy?
Activity: 206
Will you take steps to increase the price of your token?
How do you see the mechanism for increasing the price of the token?
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
Will the tokens be redeemed?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Will you take steps to increase the price of your token?
Activity: 68
At the moment this is one of the safest ICO I've seen in recent times
Activity: 21
What investments have been collected at this moment?
Yes, this moment is unknown. developers have not yet published a link to a smart contract
Jump to: