Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 186. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 10
Are negotiations already under way with companies about the implementation of your system in the future?
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
how much time do you need to make the first launch of the platform?
Everything must happen according to the road map. Just the exact dates are not specified.
Activity: 116
What do you want to do to attract the attention of universities to its platform?
I think that yes, because thanks to Edgecoin they could save millions of dollars a year
Well, let's hope that this will be a positive effect on the growth of the price of the token.
Activity: 217
What do you want to do to attract the attention of universities to its platform?
I think that yes, because thanks to Edgecoin they could save millions of dollars a year
Activity: 140
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
Tell me big companies are already interested in the platform?
Activity: 263
tell me which countries do you have in mind?
I read that initially it will be India and China. But I hope later the platform will evolve to other countries.
Activity: 150
tell me which countries do you have in mind?
Activity: 392
A good project, I think this is a great prospect for investors. I will follow the news!
I also think so as a colleague, but for now I want to start with a bounty program.
Activity: 136
A good project, I think this is a great prospect for investors. I will follow the news!
Activity: 246
At what stage is the development at present *?
Activity: 90
tell me whether there will be discounts on tokens for large buyers?
Activity: 182
I studied the documentation for the project and I really enjoyed it. Now I would like to see how the alpha version works.
I also follow the news of the project. The list of partners and advisers is impressive.
Activity: 176
I studied the documentation for the project and I really enjoyed it. Now I would like to see how the alpha version works.
Activity: 95
Well, if in the future there were electronic diplomas that would work all over the world.
Well it would be very cool but it's necessary to start small, I think and develop in this direction
Activity: 88
Well, if in the future there were electronic diplomas that would work all over the world.
Activity: 196
The goal of the project is to some extent even noble and ambitious. I am ready to support.
Activity: 79
Tell me in case the platform will provide distance learning, then how will the interaction with the teachers work?
This is an interesting question, but it's still a question of the future. Initially, the platform is designed to provide infrastructure for the education system.
Activity: 218
Tell me in case the platform will provide distance learning, then how will the interaction with the teachers work?
Activity: 193
Hello. Tell me if I buy tokens, then when will they be credited to my wallet?
I think even after the end of ico, but still it is better to ask the administrator
Jump to: