Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 196. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
how long does it take to get the platform to work properly?
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
Do you already have an agreement with universities on cooperation?
I heard that the list of partners of the company is constantly growing. And who is the same and the list of advisors
I heard that the agreement with some universities already exists.
Activity: 350
I heard that the list of partners of the company is constantly growing. And who is the same and the list of advisors
Activity: 107
Tell me, are there any discounts when buying tokens?
I also want to know the answer to this question but as I understand all the discounts were on the presale
You can participate in the Bounty program. This will also work for you as a discount.
Activity: 189
Activity: 130
I think the wise move is that the developers decided to make a socially useful project. This will allow them to become popular all over the world.
And at the same time it will allow investors to earn good money, which is also very important.
Everyone has a goal. It is very good, when development and earnings are very close and do not interfere with each other.
Activity: 183
I see a good project that the demand for tokens will be increased.
This is excellent as it will help investors to earn good money.
Activity: 182
I see a good project that the demand for tokens will be increased.
Activity: 364
Tell me where will this amount of data be stored?
This is the technology of blockchain, I think on the PC of other people.
That is, it will be organized as mining :? Will people receive a reward for this?
I have not heard anything about it. I think it is better to find out the answer from the administration.
Activity: 164
Tell me I read in white paper about a protected device that will give out to students. What kind of device is this?
Oh, this is an interesting question. Apparently it will be based on a smartphone. It will be really cool
Such case-keys are necessary for simplicity of work. What is their principle of work? Are they mobile?
Activity: 308
That is, it will be organized as mining :? Will people receive a reward for this?
Activity: 156
I heard that the company is constantly attracting new advisors and partners to the team. I think it's very good for the development of the project. Cool
Let's hope the developers will continue in the same spirit and then success is assured.
I think this happens depending on the stage of development of this and that other part of the work.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Activity: 172
At the moment I wanted the platform to become popular and start working in the country where I live
Well, if you do not live in India or China, then you will have to wait a little.
What is the stage of Eastern Europe? It is interesting to know whether it is in the plans at all.
Activity: 420
Activity: 179
And when you can see the demo version of the platform. ? I would like to understand more how it all works
The demo version will not show the full picture of the work. First, I would like to see the platform interface.
Activity: 187
On which exchanges will the sale of the token be carried out?
HITBTC C-CEX  CRYPTOPIA EtherDelta
Dates already known?
We are waiting for information from developers. It seems to me that it will not be immediately after the end of ICO.
Activity: 60
Cryptocurrency Investor, economist, researcher.
Education + blockchain confident and promising topic! distance education is constantly growing, the blockchain here will be useful in all respects.  Wink
Geographically, which countries plan to cover your project?

There are agreements with educational institutions?
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
I hope that the developers will be able to collect the necessary number of tools to start the work. I'm waiting for the beginning.
Activity: 170
f now I buy your tokens when will I be able to pay for your company's services with  internal currency?
Well, tokens for that and created to pay them inside the system
Very good offer. Part of the investors for this and use their tokens.
Jump to: