Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 200. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Tell us what equipment do we  need to catch your currency
as far as I know that tokens can only be bought on the stock exchange or on the ICO
Activity: 24

Tell us what equipment do we  need to catch your currency
Activity: 26
I think to participate until the tokens are not more expensive. Thanks to the developers for the bonuses
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
I hope these distance courses can reach other countries and can also be taught in other languages
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
quarkchain.io
Activity: 26
I would like to participate in your ICO company. Can I buy your tockens for Bytecoin?
Activity: 146
The project is of course very cool and promising, but I would like to ask, the knowledge that will be obtained through this project, will they be anything approved? What kind of certificate? And who will recognize this certificate, if it will of course be.
If this project is about cooperation with universities, then diplomas will be necessary. Electronic version of the paper diploma, which will confirm the smart-contract.
Activity: 25
I want your platform to be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
How can I mine your tokens?
Activity: 35
Are you going to improve mobile optimization?
Activity: 149
I studied the site and noticed that a very solid team has already been assembled, I think the project will turn out excellent
Let's hope that it will be so since there are a lot of crypto currencies in the market that are not provided with anything
Well, in any case, if everything turns out then the platform will stand firmly on its feet
There is always a risk in this business. It is necessary to study well the possibilities of developers, and also to have developed intuition.
Activity: 266
Can Chinese citizens participate in the ICO?
Activity: 31
What are the payment methods for tokens?
If I understood correctly, now only ETH are available for payment, but later BTC  and BCH will be available
Activity: 122
I now wonder perhaps in the future and scholarships for students will be issued tokens of the company?
It would be very convenient. Since this would stimulate people to further study.
The development of crypto-currency in the world can contribute to this. You can invest directly in the future education of your children.
It looks like a good investment, not just earnings from trading on the stock exchange.
Activity: 322
What are the payment methods for tokens?
Activity: 152
What will the transition of the education system to decentralization technology achieve?
I think this will give access to materials for training from anywhere in the world.
And also gives transparency and will save millions of dollars to large companies and avoid paperwork
It is also possible to provide guarantees to employers in order to avoid fraud with diplomas.
Activity: 47
On which countries is the platform entirely oriented?
in white paper officially stated india and china
Activity: 378
On which countries is the platform entirely oriented?
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
I have read earlier about your platform. I have only positive emotions . Good luck to the developers
Activity: 148
Tell me please what are the ways of earning for investors on your platform?
At a minimum, you can trade tokens on the exchange and have a decent salary
or you can buy tokens and later pay for the services of the company.
And the payment of platform services by tokens is confirmed in White paper?
Jump to: