Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 197. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
The project edgecoin this I strongly agree with this project, the latest innovation creative of this project is very nice, this is the one who became the advantages of this project of a project before..The platform made you say education is I think will succeed, the prospect of the future also clear.. of the word team project quite convincing, I guess investors will be interested in the project..i hope this project could get the targets are expected
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
What are the company's priorities for the coming year Wink Wink Wink
I think here it is possible to attribute, first of all, performance of a road map. It's strictly planned.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
The  concept of the project is very interesting for me. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their plans
You need to decide on the purchase of tokens before the platform will work.
Activity: 111
Are you going to buy out your tokens from the market after receiving annual revenue ?
It is possible that this will be applied by the developers. But already after the stable operation of the platform. We will wait for a response from representatives.
Activity: 116
Thanks to blockchain technology, your system should become even more stable and safe
I think this is the difference of this platform from those that have already been created in the field of education.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Are you going to buy out your tokens from the market after receiving annual revenue ?
Such a move is made by many representatives of ICO. But Edgecoin didn't mention that.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
And how the change in the course affects the project?
Activity: 159
I already bought tokens of the company I think the project will turn out good. Good luck in development
Activity: 266
Tell me if I buy tokens when they are credited to my wallet?
I think right after the end of ico you can get your tokens.
 Cool Cool Cool
And on what wallet will it be safest to store your tokens?
Purses are already available for download on the official website
Activity: 271
 Cool Cool Cool
And on what wallet will it be safest to store your tokens?
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
 Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 186
Activity: 266
Tell me, are there any discounts when buying tokens?
I also want to know the answer to this question but as I understand all the discounts were on the presale
go to the official website and learn this moment. I do not see any problem https://www.edgecoin.io/
Activity: 308
I also want to know the answer to this question but as I understand all the discounts were on the presale
Activity: 254
Activity: 336
I think the wise move is that the developers decided to make a socially useful project. This will allow them to become popular all over the world.
And at the same time it will allow investors to earn good money, which is also very important.
Activity: 249
I think the wise move is that the developers decided to make a socially useful project. This will allow them to become popular all over the world.
Activity: 252
Your results are impressive keep working. I've already decided to support the development team
Activity: 280
Tell me I read in white paper about a protected device that will give out to students. What kind of device is this?
Oh, this is an interesting question. Apparently it will be based on a smartphone. It will be really cool
I want to get information from the administration about this. This will be a revolution in education
Activity: 251
Tell me I read in white paper about a protected device that will give out to students. What kind of device is this?
Oh, this is an interesting question. Apparently it will be based on a smartphone. It will be really cool
Jump to: