Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 192. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
How do you think the government will not interfere with the system?
Perhaps in the future, after all disputes and disagreements, some countries will take part in this. In the meantime, everything is in our hands.
Activity: 135
I do not really understand why you chose India and China to start the platform.
I think because this is a very large potential market.
yes, but most of the population in these countries lives poorly and will not be able to pay for training.
It's a start. If the platform is approved in these countries, it will also be in other regions.
Activity: 125
Tell me how risky to invest now in ico?
In fact, any investment is a risk. Therefore, you must decide for yourself.
A big risk is a big profit in the future. so that everyone decides for himself
When choosing investment projects it is necessary not only to hope for the best, but also to develop all available information. This can help you choose the solution.
Activity: 141
Tell me the price of the token is tied to the US dollar?
this is a very interesting question. Since many crypto-currencies have now lost 20% of the price.
And etn is no exception. This is an important question.
As long as there is instability of crypto-currency. But usually no tokens bind to the dollar. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 136
I think for a start you need to start the platform and make it popular where the developers have conceived, and then it will be seen
Everyone expects a global solution platform. I desire, Edgecoin to implement all his ideas.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
I can find out why the information about the number of tokens sold is hidden?
What language will be used in the training on the platform?
The platform should be adapted as needed. But it is possible that these will be the most common languages.
Now often use English as a language of world communication. It may become a major priority.
Activity: 141
tell me, and at what age will a person's achievements be fixed? From the first grade of school?
This is an interesting question because in the future this will affect when hiring for example
I think that primary school should be supported by State structures. You're talking about a completely global level.
tell me, and at what age will a person's achievements be fixed? From the first grade of school?
Now we are talking about higher university education. But what will be the case in the future is not yet known.
Activity: 146
I see a good project that the demand for tokens will be increased.
Where can I find sales data? Or is this information closed before the end of ICO?
So far such information is not provided. It's a commercial move, I think.
Intrigue in sales results, i am not quite happy. I'll have to wait a bit.
Activity: 149
And what about the demo version? when will it be possible to see it?
I hope that this opportunity will be available immediately after the end of ICO.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
How do you see the future of the project in 5 years?
Activity: 434
This is quite an interesting question. I think it depends on the country in which the platform will operate.
Well this is an important question. I need to understand whether it is possible to leak my personal data from the platform.
And what do I need to specify my personal data if I want to buy tokens from this company?
Activity: 294
Do you have a preliminary agreement with large companies on investing?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Tell me, can I pay for the tokens with a VISA card?
No. At the moment, only ETH is accepted. But you can easily buy a currency on the exchange.

And will it be necessary to validate the KYC data, sent some kind of documentation to buy the tokens?
Activity: 266
This is quite an interesting question. I think it depends on the country in which the platform will operate.
Well this is an important question. I need to understand whether it is possible to leak my personal data from the platform.
Activity: 25
Activity: 35
Activity: 322
No. At the moment, only ETH is accepted. But you can easily buy a currency on the exchange.
Activity: 31
Jump to: