Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 198. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Tell me I read in white paper about a protected device that will give out to students. What kind of device is this?
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I heard that the company is constantly attracting new advisors and partners to the team. I think it's very good for the development of the project. Cool
Let's hope the developers will continue in the same spirit and then success is assured.
I heard that the company is constantly attracting new advisors and partners to the team. I think it's very good for the development of the project. Cool
Activity: 280
At the moment I wanted the platform to become popular and start working in the country where I live
Well, if you do not live in India or China, then you will have to wait a little.
Activity: 476
At the moment I wanted the platform to become popular and start working in the country where I live
Activity: 266
A good project, which in the future will have to help many people in their struggle for education
I hope it will be so. In this case, this will mean that the price of the token will constantly grow
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
A good project, which in the future will have to help many people in their struggle for education
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
quarkchain.io
Activity: 103
Market research should be carried out in the initial stages of development and implementation. Without it will not be a serious ICO.
Logical statement. White Paper has a lot of information about the developers  plans.
and when you can see the demo version of the platform. ? I would like to understand more how it all works
Will the demo version consist of some courses or a whole university? I'd like to know, too.
Activity: 308
Market research should be carried out in the initial stages of development and implementation. Without it will not be a serious ICO.
Activity: 434
You have sufficient market research and sufficient professionals, your reward activities will last until what time?

The Bounty company will last until the end of the ICO. As far as I know.
Activity: 392
Will your tokens be sold after 2018?
of course you can only buy on stock exchanges. And what the price of the token will be is a completely different matter.
Possible jumps in different directions. I think we should wait for the sales to stabilize if you want to sell them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
I heard with the advent of quantum computers, data on the network can be hacked. How true this is.

There is a hardfork of Bitcoin Cash which is called Bitcoin Candy which will dicide such problem.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
and when you can see the demo version of the platform. ? I would like to understand more how it all works
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
You have sufficient market research and sufficient professionals, your reward activities will last until what time?
Activity: 350
On which exchanges will the sale of the token be carried out?
HITBTC C-CEX  CRYPTOPIA EtherDelta
Dates already known?
Activity: 140
Get university education at home-I wish could have used that chance.
Activity: 135
Collect everything in one place, use smart contracts, conduct online practice-a good start for the development of global learning.
Activity: 125

Tell us what equipment do we  need to catch your currency
as far as I know that tokens can only be bought on the stock exchange or on the ICO
You may be interested in a purse that you can use when buying. This information is available on the developer's site.
Jump to: