Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 191. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
At the moment this is one of the best ico I've seen. Because the platform will benefit many people
Activity: 19
Tell me on which operating systems will this software work?
I also wonder if it will work on android and IOS?
Activity: 24
Tell me on which operating systems will this software work?
Activity: 20
will the exams be conducted remotely? After all, how then do you know that the student is honest?
This is an interesting and complex question. Since in the future this will have to be organized in any case
How much will the price of education be cheaper than simply at the institute?
I think it's much cheaper since it will help to avoid a lot of waste
Activity: 32
How much will the price of education be cheaper than simply at the institute?
Activity: 22
will the exams be conducted remotely? After all, how then do you know that the student is honest?
Activity: 21
Tell bounty the company will act until the end of sales of the token?
At the moment, the reward for the bounty program is impressive.
Tell bounty the company will act until the end of sales of the token?
I would like to say that thanks to this development, many people will be able to get education in the future.
Let's hope that this will allow many investors to earn money.
Activity: 33
I would like to say that thanks to this development, many people will be able to get education in the future.
A good idea. I would like to say that the platform will be successful if the developers fulfill all that is conceived
Activity: 26
How will they control the learning test in the remote mode? How will they verify that I'm learning, and not my brother or my sister?
This is an interesting question. I think it will be possible if the sister or brother gives permission for this
Activity: 26
The prices of services on the platform will increase along with the value of the token?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Forgive me maybe I look annoying, but I think that we need to know where the documents that will be issued after graduation will be recognized, unless of course something will be issued, because I did not see anything. If suddenly I did not see the answer to my question, I ask you to forgive me
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
Why is the price specified: 1 ETH = 5.000 EST; there you need to write 5,000. I thought that the token is 1:5 on the etherium.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
 What part of the work is carried out during ICO? I want to know more about this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
How do you see the future of the project in 5 years?
In five years, the platform can complete the development of all universities in the world, if the agreements are reached. At least, I want to see a dozen prestigious universities from different corners on this platform. Developers promise to add new steps as they proceed.
Activity: 392
Tell me, can I pay for the tokens with a VISA card?
No. At the moment, only ETH is accepted. But you can easily buy a currency on the exchange.

And will it be necessary to validate the KYC data, sent some kind of documentation to buy the tokens?
On the site edgecoin.io can find all the details of the purchase.
Activity: 308
How do you think the government will not interfere with the system?
It would be technically difficult to use such training at the level of government institutions. Yes, and some will not want such a strong competition.
Jump to: