Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 201. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Are you going to provide your services around the world?
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Tell me please what are the ways of earning for investors on your platform?
At a minimum, you can trade tokens on the exchange and have a decent salary
or you can buy tokens and later pay for the services of the company.
Long-term holding of tokens can also bring profit. I believe it.
Activity: 149
If the soft cap is reached, will it give a guarantee of platform promotion in development?
Activity: 142
tell me whether there are discounts for large investors?
Is it possible that such a move will be possible at the end of ICO?
Activity: 138
Here you are right colleague as according to statistics only a small part of the population has a higher education even in the US
The development of education directly affects the level of development of industries in countries.
As far as I know, some countries are not able to replenish their libraries with new data. This would help to remedy this situation.

Not all educated people tend to stay at home. But this project will help, those who have a desire to learn.
I wonder how many investors now would like to receive such an education. This can show the trend of the need for the platform now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
The project is of course very cool and promising, but I would like to ask, the knowledge that will be obtained through this project, will they be anything approved? What kind of certificate? And who will recognize this certificate, if it will of course be.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One of the great project I've ever seen so far. The uniqueness of the project is the aim to support and help the education system. Aside from that, this project is the proof that ethereum is not only for the project which focuses on finance, IT, smart contracts, gaming, entertainment etc. This is proof that ethereum is applicable also in educational system.
Activity: 116
I studied the site and noticed that a very solid team has already been assembled, I think the project will turn out excellent
Let's hope that it will be so since there are a lot of crypto currencies in the market that are not provided with anything
Well, in any case, if everything turns out then the platform will stand firmly on its feet
Activity: 139
I now wonder perhaps in the future and scholarships for students will be issued tokens of the company?
It would be very convenient. Since this would stimulate people to further study.
The development of crypto-currency in the world can contribute to this. You can invest directly in the future education of your children.
Activity: 230
I studied the site and noticed that a very solid team has already been assembled, I think the project will turn out excellent
Let's hope that it will be so since there are a lot of crypto currencies in the market that are not provided with anything
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
Activity: 199
What will the transition of the education system to decentralization technology achieve?
I think this will give access to materials for training from anywhere in the world.
And also gives transparency and will save millions of dollars to large companies and avoid paperwork
Yes. Advantages in fact a lot. We will wait for the developers to fulfill their plans.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
What will the transition of the education system to decentralization technology achieve?
I think this will give access to materials for training from anywhere in the world.
And also gives transparency and will save millions of dollars to large companies and avoid paperwork
Activity: 256
Activity: 136
Activity: 217
or you can buy tokens and later pay for the services of the company.
Activity: 90
Activity: 263
Let's hope that the platform will work quickly and safely. In this case, success is guaranteed
With the maximum sale of tokens is sure to succeed. Without money, the odds are small. Smiley
Tell me how much will there be education on the platform?
If you are interested in the amount of training, not its cost, the full range of education has not yet been created.
Platform launch will be 2018. The structure of the training program should soon appear.
Jump to: