Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 202. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Is the bonus program calculated as a percentage or a fixed number of tokens?
Activity: 139
I heard with the advent of quantum computers, data on the network can be hacked. How true this is.
This is a very interesting question but I think it's not worth worrying, since with the advent of such PCs all the data even banks will be under threat.
This is a very complex system that only organizations such as NASA will be able to own. Do not worry about it.
I also believe that protection on such platforms will be well organized. Blockchain will help in this case.
We can say that now all structures can be attacked by hackers. But the development of protection does not stand still.
Activity: 134
A good project and the team has many reputable advisors. I want to participate
I also follow the news and see that experienced advisers join the team. This is a good sign
In addition to quality advice you also need good software. I hope everything will be at the highest level.
I believe in this project and contribute. I think it will work.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
I think this is a worthwhile project for investment. Since the token will be very in demand in the future
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
tell me whether there are discounts for large investors?
I have not seen such information on the site. I think it's better to ask the administrator
Activity: 88
tell me whether there are discounts for large investors?
Activity: 246
A good project, the idea will be useful to many people. Good luck to you.
Yes, this is essentially one of the best applications of blockchain technology that I've seen.
this is of course if the developers manage to do what they promise
Well, this is a very important point. I think everything will turn out if Ico will be successful
Activity: 196
Yes, this is essentially one of the best applications of blockchain technology that I've seen.
this is of course if the developers manage to do what they promise
Activity: 147
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?

Investors from USA and China are banned from the participation in ICO. Two big cointries with big population and a lot of investors.
Apparently they do not like the regulation
Perhaps they consider their courses more expensive than those that will be placed on the platform.

It's the same with every other icos. US and China investors are banned from Participating. The major cause of this unfortunate event is pointed at the unfriendly regulations that surround these countries. In US, you get the SEC and in China, You get The People's bank of China.

Does this policy of countries protect attacks on the system as a whole?
Activity: 176
Activity: 79
Activity: 95
Developers will be presenting their platform at conferences?
it would be a good chance to personally communicate and learn many details.
I think it's bound to be, you need to follow the company's news on Twitter
Activity: 193
it would be a good chance to personally communicate and learn many details.
Activity: 218
Activity: 140
When will the first launch of the platform?
did not you read the white paper? The platform will be launched this year.
Where can I read the translation of White paper into Russian?
Activity: 218
did not you read the white paper? The platform will be launched this year.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?

Investors from USA and China are banned from the participation in ICO. Two big cointries with big population and a lot of investors.
Apparently they do not like the regulation
Perhaps they consider their courses more expensive than those that will be placed on the platform.

It's the same with every other icos. US and China investors are banned from Participating. The major cause of this unfortunate event is pointed at the unfriendly regulations that surround these countries. In US, you get the SEC and in China, You get The People's bank of China.

Activity: 364
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
Here you are right colleague as according to statistics only a small part of the population has a higher education even in the US
The development of education directly affects the level of development of industries in countries.
As far as I know, some countries are not able to replenish their libraries with new data. This would help to remedy this situation.

Not all educated people tend to stay at home. But this project will help, those who have a desire to learn.
Activity: 135
I can support for edgecoin by two way

1 . retweet on tweeter
2. by facebook campain

The Bounty is not closed yet. Ahead.
Jump to: