Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 203. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 106
Interested to join bounty hoping to have twitter and facebook campaign. This project is very nice. Im excited to join some bounty program. when will be the start of other bounty. Lets rock to this project.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
I now wonder perhaps in the future and scholarships for students will be issued tokens of the company?
It would be very convenient. Since this would stimulate people to further study.
Activity: 151
Here you are right colleague as according to statistics only a small part of the population has a higher education even in the US
The development of education directly affects the level of development of industries in countries.
As far as I know, some countries are not able to replenish their libraries with new data. This would help to remedy this situation.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
How many tokens have investors already bought?
I would like to be able to view such information in online-access.
This would be useful for those who still doubt.
Activity: 129
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?

Investors from USA and China are banned from the participation in ICO. Two big cointries with big population and a lot of investors.
Apparently they do not like the regulation
Perhaps they consider their courses more expensive than those that will be placed on the platform.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
I now wonder perhaps in the future and scholarships for students will be issued tokens of the company?
Activity: 133
Education on the blockchain it sounds very cool. Perhaps I will take part in this
and I want to take part in the bounty for bloggers who write articles.
Yes, the bounty award program is impressive. I also want to participate. Give a link to the bounty branch please
How will the bonus be calculated at the end of ICO?
Activity: 191
Let's hope that the platform will work quickly and safely. In this case, success is guaranteed
in fact, in order to do this, we need a decentralization technology to solve problems that we can not solve now
Activity: 145
Let's hope that the platform will work quickly and safely. In this case, success is guaranteed
Activity: 10
Education has not yet used such opportunities. I think this is a good opportunity for developers to take a worthy place in Blockchain.
Activity: 294
the token is already traded on stock exchanges or not yet?
According to the developers, it should already be added, but I have not yet tested it.
Activity: 118
the token is already traded on stock exchanges or not yet?
Activity: 322
I really impressed from this project.
I also really liked the project. I hope the implementation will be at a high level
let's hope that it will be so because I already bought tokens of the company and I'm waiting for growth.
Activity: 518
Merit: 283
I heard with the advent of quantum computers, data on the network can be hacked. How true this is.

I think by that time developers will come up with good protection and all the data will be safe. So it's still early to worry about this Wink
Activity: 107
And individuals can sell courses for training on the platform?
Such an opportunity should exist if you have a patent certificate or an education license.
Activity: 130
Tell me how much will there be education on the platform?
If you are interested in the amount of training, not its cost, the full range of education has not yet been created.
Activity: 164
I heard with the advent of quantum computers, data on the network can be hacked. How true this is.
This is a very interesting question but I think it's not worth worrying, since with the advent of such PCs all the data even banks will be under threat.
If you think so, you can not use the Internet at all. All not that bad.
Activity: 156
A good project that I think in the future will have every chance of success, so the coverage of the system will be huge
The platform's reserve is stunning as well as the amount of work. Its implementation in the world can take a lot of time.
Activity: 172
A good project that I think in the future will have every chance of success, so the coverage of the system will be huge
Edgecoin touched on a very serious issue of education. I also support their idea.
Activity: 3
I can support for edgecoin by two way

1 . retweet on tweeter
2. by facebook campain
Jump to: