Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 204. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 1
Here you are right colleague as according to statistics only a small part of the population has a higher education even in the US
I do not understand why it is impossible to buy tokens to residents of China and the USA.
Activity: 145
Merit: 12
Nowadays, every country is paying more attention to education. The application of blockchain in education is promising. I am optimistic about this project.
Activity: 187
Here you are right colleague as according to statistics only a small part of the population has a higher education even in the US
The development of education directly affects the level of development of industries in countries.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
Tell me among your investors there are well-known companies? Or are they just private individuals?
This information I think could help investors make a decision.
it does not affect me personally. I believe in the project and I am ready to invest, because I see the prospect
The more open information, the better the chances of getting a good investment.
Activity: 170
I heard with the advent of quantum computers, data on the network can be hacked. How true this is.
This is a very interesting question but I think it's not worth worrying, since with the advent of such PCs all the data even banks will be under threat.
This is a very complex system that only organizations such as NASA will be able to own. Do not worry about it.
I also believe that protection on such platforms will be well organized. Blockchain will help in this case.
Activity: 183
How many tokens have investors already bought?
I would like to be able to view such information in online-access.
Activity: 139
And individuals can sell courses for training on the platform?
Well, I do not know if it's right. After all, content may not be high-quality
and who in law will determine this. This is a very complex issue that needs to be addressed
The system of education of this type should provide not separate courses, but the whole complex for obtaining the certificate.
Activity: 111
And individuals can sell courses for training on the platform?
It seems to me that educational institutions that have licenses are needed to participate in the platform.
Activity: 116
A good project and the team has many reputable advisors. I want to participate
I also follow the news and see that experienced advisers join the team. This is a good sign
In addition to quality advice you also need good software. I hope everything will be at the highest level.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
It is very good that the list of accepted currencies will expand. Many investors will be able to participate.
What currencies does the team plan to add to its list on the platform?
At the moment it is too early to predict. But I think it's going to be about the most common currencies.
Activity: 209
I really impressed from this project.
I also really liked the project. I hope the implementation will be at a high level
Activity: 206
I really impressed from this project.
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?

Investors from USA and China are banned from the participation in ICO. Two big cointries with big population and a lot of investors.
Apparently they do not like the regulation
Activity: 202
Yes, I think if everything turns out then the demand for tokens will clearly exceed the offer
I also think so a colleague. I already bought tokens for this. I think the project is waiting for great prospects.
Activity: 77
Yes, I think if everything turns out then the demand for tokens will clearly exceed the offer
Activity: 197
Activity: 350
A good project that I think in the future will have every chance of success, so the coverage of the system will be huge
Activity: 189
I heard with the advent of quantum computers, data on the network can be hacked. How true this is.
This is a very interesting question but I think it's not worth worrying, since with the advent of such PCs all the data even banks will be under threat.
This is a very complex system that only organizations such as NASA will be able to own. Do not worry about it.
Activity: 183
Activity: 182
Jump to: