Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 205. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
How many tokens have investors already bought?
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Tell me among your investors there are well-known companies? Or are they just private individuals?
This information I think could help investors make a decision.
it does not affect me personally. I believe in the project and I am ready to invest, because I see the prospect
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Tell me among your investors there are well-known companies? Or are they just private individuals?
This information I think could help investors make a decision.
Merit: 0
Activity: 159
And individuals can sell courses for training on the platform?
Well, I do not know if it's right. After all, content may not be high-quality
and who in law will determine this. This is a very complex issue that needs to be addressed
Activity: 420
Well, I do not know if it's right. After all, content may not be high-quality
Activity: 271
Activity: 266
Tell me how much will there be education on the platform?
Everything will depend on the university, but I think it will be much cheaper than at the university itself.
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
Tell me how much will there be education on the platform?
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
A good project and the team has many reputable advisors. I want to participate
I also follow the news and see that experienced advisers join the team. This is a good sign
A good project and the team has many reputable advisors. I want to participate
Activity: 266
Education on the blockchain it sounds very cool. Perhaps I will take part in this
and I want to take part in the bounty for bloggers who write articles.
Yes, the bounty award program is impressive. I also want to participate. Give a link to the bounty branch please
Activity: 336
Education on the blockchain it sounds very cool. Perhaps I will take part in this
and I want to take part in the bounty for bloggers who write articles.
Activity: 254
Activity: 434
It is very good that the list of accepted currencies will expand. Many investors will be able to participate.
What currencies does the team plan to add to its list on the platform?
Activity: 249
Which universities will be available in the system after the platform is launched?
I heard that there are already agreements with some universities, but more details will be available later.
I think that the negotiations are still going on and the list of universities will only increase every day. Especially after the platform starts.
Activity: 252
Which universities will be available in the system after the platform is launched?
I heard that there are already agreements with some universities, but more details will be available later.
Activity: 280
Activity: 251
I also decided that the project is worthy of attention, but for now I'll start with the bounty program
Activity: 448
Very good idea, I hope you will be able to implement it. I will follow the news
Jump to: