Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 220. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Hello everybody! Who knows what is the minimum amount to buy tokens?
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Hello good project. Are you going to do electronic diplomas in the future?
About this is an interesting question, for such diplomas to be topical the company needs global coverage.
And maybe even a binding on the legislative level.
Activity: 193
About this is an interesting question, for such diplomas to be topical the company needs global coverage.
Activity: 145
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
How long do you need to start the platform?
Activity: 118
I hope you succeed and you can change the education system.
I think if we support the developers, so it will be
Activity: 144
I hope you succeed and you can change the education system.
Activity: 209
Where is the company officially registered?
Activity: 191
Tell me please. In the white paper were announced protected devices. What kind of devices can I get?
I also would like to know what kind of devices. How much is it?
Activity: 202
Tell me please. In the white paper were announced protected devices. What kind of devices can I get?
Activity: 294
A good project, which in the future will become famous throughout the world.
I think that it will be so. If, of course, all this is done, then what is conceived
Activity: 197
A good project, which in the future will become famous throughout the world.
Activity: 5
Activity: 322
Hey. I think this is a very worthy investment project. When tokens are listed on the wallet
I think right after the end of iso. The site already available wallets for download.
Activity: 189
Hey. I think this is a very worthy investment project. When tokens are listed on the wallet
Activity: 336
Well, this Edgecoin is a great project. Lots of information we can get here. Why do not you create an interesting logo for your big project? To complete the perfection of your project. And if you can also input the photos of teams who took part in building this project. Probably better.
Have you read the thread? The project already has a special logo, and detailed information about the team contributing to the project has been prepared in the thread. You can access all the information in the thread or visit the website.
Activity: 322

I would like to reserve Arabic translation if needed.

Thanks.
Activity: 350
I think this is one of the best ideas since it will be really useful for ordinary people Shocked Shocked Shocked
Here I agree with you colleague. I think that if the developers fulfill what they promised the project will be very successful
Activity: 353
Merit: 100

with this project I think the world of education will be more advanced again. this great breakthrough, based on the e-learning platform that uses this blockchain technology will be a great solution for education itself.Edgecoin using smart contract creates revolution by putting forward future education for more advanced.
I hope many investors will glance at this project, and participate in developing smart education for all people around the world.
Activity: 182
I think this is one of the best ideas since it will be really useful for ordinary people Shocked Shocked Shocked
Jump to: