Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 221. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
When will the alpha version of the platform be launched?
This should be written in white paper or on the website
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
When will the alpha version of the platform be launched?
Activity: 183
I think the demand for tokens will be great since the company's services will be in demand around the world.
If, of course, there is no pressure from the authorities
Activity: 420
I think the demand for tokens will be great since the company's services will be in demand around the world.
Activity: 364
A good project that can really help people and will be useful. I am ready to support the developers.
Merit: 0
Hello! If I buy tokens, can I influence decisions in the company?
I have not heard anything about it. Usually iso work differently. It's better to ask the administrator
Well, tokens are not shares of the company on this you can not make such decisions
Activity: 266
I have not heard anything about it. Usually iso work differently. It's better to ask the administrator
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Well, this Edgecoin is a great project. Lots of information we can get here. Why do not you create an interesting logo for your big project? To complete the perfection of your project. And if you can also input the photos of teams who took part in building this project. Probably better.
Activity: 159
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
if not a secret tell me how many developers are working on the project now?
And what's the difference, how many developers have a project? The main thing is for the startup to really work and bring benefits to all of us.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Interestingly, companies that hire a large number of employees have already shown interest in the company?
Activity: 271
I have not heard about this yet, but the idea is close to me, I already took part in the presley and now I want to buy more tokens! Good luck in development
Activity: 266
Hello! Good project! What is the expected increase in the price of the token for the next year?
Well this you no one can say the market is very volatile and unstable
It is better to ask what the company will do to increase the price of the token? Perhaps the number of tokens will decrease?
Or when the company gets its first profit, it will buy its tokens from the market. As an option
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
Hello! Good project! What is the expected increase in the price of the token for the next year?
It is better to ask what the company will do to increase the price of the token? Perhaps the number of tokens will decrease?
Activity: 254
Activity: 249
I think it should be a country that gives maximum profit to investors.
that is, in fact it is any English-speaking country
Activity: 336
I think it should be a country that gives maximum profit to investors.
Activity: 280
Which country will be the first to start the platform?
Activity: 252
Hello! I really liked the idea. I'm ready to support developers, I think the growth of tokens is inevitable. Good luck
Jump to: