Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 65. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
nice project )
what is the structure of token ownership? and how do I get updates on the status of the project?
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
I understand that a lot of money is needed to run the system even in one country. What happens if the soft-cap is not reached? Are you going to prolong your investment collection or start looking for help in large funds?

The project representatives speak about the second phase of ICO sales. Although they estimate their chances quite high. I hope that the new proposals by the team and the campaign of generosity will yield good results.
Activity: 140
When participating in the Edgecoin system, all participants will be able to take part in the partnership. But students have less interest in this if these certification standards will not apply to most countries that are interesting for employment.
Activity: 170
The roadmap for this period indicates "Go-Live  free  public service based on smart contracts". How do you plan to apply it for online testing? What package of information can be saved in your smart contract?
Activity: 83
The speed of fees does not always show a great result in platform implementation. I think the situation here speaks of the great work that needs to be done to gain trust from the partners. And they in turn can attract investment. It's not clear what should be the first.
I think the project has chosen the right strategy. Working with partners is parallel with the collection of investments. Such a duet should bring a good result. Let's see how this week ends on the project.
Activity: 127
I noticed the active attention of people to the world of cryptocurrency. It can also help to develop the use of tokens in the field of education. If you take such positions in time, you can earn well. But there is a risk.

If we start using this method,  will be able to make sure that  need to store data in the Blockchain network. I think that the participants will gradually join this system, seeing a positive result of the use of the smart-contract.
Activity: 146
I also think the soft-cap can be achieved. About 40% of the collection is already there. But we will look closer to the final. The month of ICO can make a difference. I would like to see an agreement with a real university. I'll wait for the news.

You are right. Trading is a long time, but real results are visible only now. Presentation of new developments can shift sales for the better. Let's see how this works. The team continues to expand and this is also positive.
Activity: 187
How will the tuition fees and the use of your services be carried out? Will there be one common contract to get all services from the system or are these two different payment items? Is it now possible to know this already?
Of course tuition fees will accrue to universities. Accordingly the payment will be made on the account of the university. I don't think universities will use tokens for this. But the wide spread of cryptocurrency can change everything.
Activity: 149
this topic is already worn-out. fees are going bad. how do you differ from many other educational platforms?
As far as I understand, now all investors are waiting for projects ico quick solutions. I hope to see the sales movement after the presentation of the smart contract. At the moment the work is conducted according to the road map.
It seems to me that the project is still relevant. If someone it is not suitable for sales, just do not need to make an investment. It is necessary to weigh all advantages and to conclude. You take the decision yourself.
Activity: 179
Wanted to ask. Is the bounty is available or it's over now. Because this seem like a good project which I would like to get involved in.
The campaign of generosity is active and will take place during the ICO. That is until April 6. 1% of total investment is allocated for this campaign.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-edgecoin-official-bounty-thread-pre-ico-11617-12617-2387895
Activity: 122
Interesting question. But if all the achievements are made through the base of the university,  all students of this university can use a smart contract. It will be a very important achievement of partnership relations.
Activity: 172
Attracting the attention of universities can only increase profits. I think that the e-learning base will be able to increase the amount of students several times. But how to be with those students who use a stationary method, they will be able to use a smart contract?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Wanted to ask. Is the bounty is available or it's over now. Because this seem like a good project which I would like to get involved in.
Activity: 152
I see that the developers plan to continue trading if they fail to get the maximum sales. Such persistence inspires. I would not like to postpone the launch of such an interesting ico. The company Edgecoin should work well on advertising for the system. Smiley
Activity: 156
Edgecoin this is a long-term project, and I believe it will do well in the future, so I don't mind waiting and willing to follow your footsteps.

I agree with you. Such steps will not pass quickly. But the fact that such a system is needed is for sure. These requirements will dictate the development of digital technologies around the world. But in less developed countries it will be problematic.
Activity: 148
After the student has received his certificate, the access to information of foreign participants, for example employers will be made. To do this you will need to go to a certain resource and enter the key? Can I learn more about this access?
Activity: 164
This type of information storage may be available for all documents. If the Edgecoin system creates a platform through which all documents will be registered, any company will be able to participate in such a system and not only educational. Interesting opinion of developers in this matter.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Edgecoin this is a long-term project, and I believe it will do well in the future, so I don't mind waiting and willing to follow your footsteps.
Activity: 141
To work with big partners it is necessary to provide qualitative developments. If ICO representatives can get approval from such partners as ASEAN, I think the project will be alive.  I'll be happy about that.
We have another month to decide the choice. It is important for me to develop such a project. In fact, affordable education can be applied in all countries. I want to see a wider network of this system.
I think, after presenting part of the work that representatives promise to show on Friday, investors will be able to more accurately determine the chance of ICO to have a real entry into the education market.
You really need to show work on the project. Otherwise, there are doubts about the need for such services in the market. I think the smart contract will be able to demonstrate its capabilities in practice.
Activity: 130
Now you can announce the cost of your services for students? Which accrual algorithm will be used to determine the amount? Will the accrual be in the form of a subscription for data storage? How does it work?
Pages:
Jump to: