Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO: CGC PROJECT Online Card Games -Refund now- New ICO on exchange soon! - page 40. (Read 35631 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Last day of ICO? I want will see price of coin...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Adding SebastianJu as escrow gives your coin a more confident look. Good luck with your project dev!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Is their any social bounty LIKE Facebook and Twitter promotion, if it is their please give information on this bounty.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
if there is a campaign to twitter or articles, blog? How to join?

PM us if you have a serious project about a Twitter Campaign. Development Funds are meant for such community initiatives.
If your project is worth it we may discuss about the budget and your fees.
please check pm
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Reserved francis translation
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
No escrow and a moderated thread. I wouldn't be surprise if someone later will create an unmoderated thread and shout SCAM about this ICO.
I not goingto be surprise either if this post is going to be deleted as well. no offense but take this as a challenge to us. find a legit escrow.

We do have one of the most trusted escrow of Bitcointalk. He has huge experience with Icos and he has full control on our funds. Check his thread out. You may invest safely.
You're probably posting in wrong coin thread.

Yep just saw it and its SebastianJu. i'm still going to be very suspicious to users who create moderated thread which most scammers do.
If someone FUD around and someone criticizes this ICO, its easy for OP to delete a post.
Activity: 994
No escrow and a moderated thread. I wouldn't be surprise if someone later will create an unmoderated thread and shout SCAM about this ICO.
I not goingto be surprise either if this post is going to be deleted as well. no offense but take this as a challenge to us. find a legit escrow.

Easy to find a legit escrow. the forums are loaded with legit trustworthy people.
Activity: 84

We do have one of the most trusted escrow of Bitcointalk. He has huge experience with Icos and he has full control on our funds. Check his thread out. You may invest safely.
You're probably posting in wrong coin thread.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I reserve the polish translation.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
CGC is in my opinion one of the most interesting projects over the last few months, bringing blockchain and decentralization to the world of TCG's sound very promising, as a long time fan of various card games I'm going to keep my eye on this project and hope for its success.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
just went to https://cgcproject.com it has a good graphic and features, looks like a good project to invest but why it's still "0 Bitcoin Collected" is it not start yet?

if may i suggest social campaign should be considered
Hi Dev let me want to ask a bit that right the no one Invest into your project ? because i see on the address escrow balance is still empety or whether the ICO has not started yet ? sorry if i messed something here

ICO has started just a few hours ago.  You can safely invest, funds are controlled by one of the most trusted escrow services available here.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I'm interested in escrow while ICO launching. I will follow this thread.
Activity: 308
Activity: 770
I'm reserving Slovenian language
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Hi Dev let me want to ask a bit that right the no one Invest into your project ? because i see on the address escrow balance is still empety or whether the ICO has not started yet ? sorry if i messed something here
Activity: 588
any bounty for social media sir?
I will invest how can i do? Only send the BTC to your adress?

First you have to register on our website https://cgcproject.com/
You may give a look at our project whitepaper, then follow instructions at the link "Invest Now".

You should find our transactions plugin user friendly, but we may help if you encounter any problems. Thank you.
Activity: 308
I will invest how can i do? Only send the BTC to your adress?
Pages:
Jump to: