Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO: CGC PROJECT Online Card Games -Refund now- New ICO on exchange soon! - page 39. (Read 35631 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
No escrow and a moderated thread. I wouldn't be surprise if someone later will create an unmoderated thread and shout SCAM about this ICO.
I not goingto be surprise either if this post is going to be deleted as well. no offense but take this as a challenge to us. find a legit escrow.

You did not read the announcement thread and you just treat this as a randown Ico ,the escrow was being held by Sebastian Ju and about scam project that you you're think,so far everything I read here are great,this is a legit project,it's now time for legit project to launch to bring back faith in the ico and CGC PROJECT might be one that can bring it back.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Only 13 days for ICO and you want to collect 100 BTC in these 13 days? it is huge target and your time is not enough for this. an ICO suppose to run at least for a month and before starting an ICO you should start the marketing and promotion almost a month before (even one month is also nothing to promote a project)
I don't understand why people are in that much hurry to start ICO and collect funds (even they end up with nothing) without doing any efforts and showing legitimacy of their projects.

We're working to schedule soon a "media" pre-release of our software, for both game and live p2p market engine. it will be announced very soon, escrow will join us in a "bloggers/game reviwers guided tour". Screenshots and video previews will follow  Smiley

If anyone can suggest any blog/magazine/gamer interested in giving us a fair review.. please do it, you may be rewarded. We do have a couple of free slots for the event.

Do u have a working solution on how to advance the world open economies by applying the features u outlined above to the brokerage industry? U're too dumb to go forward with this stuff and have no understanding of what u're talking about. p2p engine is a goddamn nonsense. What software are u pre-releasing? What? What reality do u live in that makes u take drugs to exhaustion and talk about stuff u never heard of? Close the thread and run for ur life lol.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Only 13 days for ICO and you want to collect 100 BTC in these 13 days? it is huge target and your time is not enough for this. an ICO suppose to run at least for a month and before starting an ICO you should start the marketing and promotion almost a month before (even one month is also nothing to promote a project)
I don't understand why people are in that much hurry to start ICO and collect funds (even they end up with nothing) without doing any efforts and showing legitimacy of their projects.

We're working to schedule soon a "media" pre-release of our software, for both game and live p2p market engine. it will be announced very soon, escrow will join us in a "bloggers/game reviwers guided tour". Screenshots and video previews will follow  Smiley

If anyone can suggest any blog/magazine/gamer interested in giving us a fair review.. please do it, you may be rewarded. We do have a couple of free slots for the event.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

In my opinion 14 days is a good time, than the ico is not running such shit high like others who collect thousands of BTC for shit.
Also I think it will raise easily 100 BTC, just look @ the Round ICO which only wanted 100BTC for all coins, After 8 min it was sold.

I will buy quiet alot here. Seems to be next big think.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Who is the escrow?

Our escrow is SebastianJu, a legendary forum member. He has full control on our funds, you can invest safely.

You can check his references here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sebastianju-legendary-escrow-service-escrowed-over-8150-btc-1102721

Having seb is a good start. Good luck from me to you.

Thanks man! We appreciate community likes our escrow choice.
Activity: 147
escrow yes, it's good  Cool
Activity: 98
Who is the escrow?

Our escrow is SebastianJu, a legendary forum member. He has full control on our funds, you can invest safely.

You can check his references here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sebastianju-legendary-escrow-service-escrowed-over-8150-btc-1102721

Having seb is a good start. Good luck from me to you.
Who is the escrow?

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Polish translation please reserve for me
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
FULL HD GAME - ZOOMED CARD (exactly as you can view it on your 1080p screen with a single click during a match)

Hope you guys like our Eldrazi tokens  Wink
Any user interested in drawing a nice coin for CGC project? We need a good logo, contest will start tomorrow!
It looks like an interesting project, to further convince us ... can you introduce some persons within the team working on this project?

Our "about us page" is available trough top right menu of our website (the three horizontal lines).

We're a group of passionate developers studying (and working) in Zurich.
You will learn more about us during the press pre-release event: we will schedule it very soon, stay tuned!
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
It looks like an interesting project, to further convince us ... can you introduce some persons within the team working on this project?
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
25 December will distribution ByteBall.   If Ico will continuous after 25 december and price of coin will 50 satoshi - i will invest
I have a master degree in economics. Compared to lotteries, i think this investment is much smart. I will sent 0.075 btc and see what happens.

Thank you  Wink

Please invest 0.07 or 0.08. We agreed with our escrow SebastianJu investors will make 0.01 (or multiples) transactions, in case a refund become necessary.
Kindly reserve for Filipino translation (Philippines) . Thank you

Kaconk already reserved, it. I'm sorry man! I'll "save" you as backup.
Last day of ICO? I want will see price of coin...

Crowdfunding wil close in 15 days. Countdown is available on OP thread.
if there is a campaign to twitter or articles, blog? How to join?

PM us if you have a serious project about a Twitter Campaign. Development Funds are meant for such community initiatives.
If your project is worth it we may discuss about the budget and your fees.
please check pm

Thanks, we will check it out now!

Glad to hear someone has useful ideas for twitter campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: