Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore - page 40. (Read 33205 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I guess the tokens will be distributed the 10th of september so we can start trading them on their exchange? It's the first ICO i've ever invested in, hope to see it grow to binance-levels

When they changed the distribution plan as they mentioned it will be get completed before end of current month. If you have any valid source of this news than please share the link as so many people are worried about their tokens and they want to trade on that platform.
If indeed it is true, will certainly be a very good news. Hopefully his distribution can run smoothly and when entered in the market later directly have a very high price.

I believe i read about it on their telegram. It said something about the tokens being tradeable on the exchange starting from that day, and that bounty hunters would get them in waves after that date
we wait until the middle of this month, hopefully all will run smoothly and the results will be satisfactory for the participants who join here, we pray for the best for all.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
I guess the tokens will be distributed the 10th of september so we can start trading them on their exchange? It's the first ICO i've ever invested in, hope to see it grow to binance-levels

When they changed the distribution plan as they mentioned it will be get completed before end of current month. If you have any valid source of this news than please share the link as so many people are worried about their tokens and they want to trade on that platform.
If indeed it is true, will certainly be a very good news. Hopefully his distribution can run smoothly and when entered in the market later directly have a very high price.

I believe i read about it on their telegram. It said something about the tokens being tradeable on the exchange starting from that day, and that bounty hunters would get them in waves after that date
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Activity: 126
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
So tokens still not trading anywhere? Even on their own exchange? Are they have plans for listing token to other popular exchanges or this wil be trading on their own only?

the tokens will be tradeable on their own exchange starting from december 15th as far as i know. Other listings havent been discussed, and i dont think thats necessary. BNB is a succesful coin and its pretty much only tradeable on binance itself
Activity: 854
hello everyone is there official information from the CGCX market project about the distribution of tokens, I can't wait to share the tokens if any please give me complete information thank you

Everybody here are waiting for the update when they are going to release the tokens and the most interesting thing is they are not giving any specific dates for the distribution of the tokens?
Activity: 210
I heard the news, if the token CGCX be listed on exchanges CGCX on 15 september. Hopefully it will happen and hopefully everything will run smoothly.
Activity: 196
CGCX project idea is very interesting and simple, many ease and usefulness that will be obtained by users in various products and services from trading partners at a discount when paying with CGCX Token.
Activity: 154
This is impressive project where during fund raising development is going on parallel. This shows serious team and time saving to reach in advanced level of platform development while funds are being collected.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
These token will be tradeable on their own exchange understandably but since they are running huge project they are aware of the importance of the other exchanges as well. There is less than one week to take advantage of the commission free trading. Currently I am holding with my previous purchased and staying away from any kind of trading activities so not able to comment on the trading platform at the moment.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
So tokens still not trading anywhere? Even on their own exchange? Are they have plans for listing token to other popular exchanges or this wil be trading on their own only?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
have the investors and bounty people already received their tokens? many people write them don't get any tokens? that's true? i thought it's a good ico. but if the investors don't get any tokens and the bounty people don't get paid it's a bad project. and then everyone has to be careful.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
hello everyone is there official information from the CGCX market project about the distribution of tokens, I can't wait to share the tokens, if any please give me complete information thank you

here it is no better than with the other icos lately. when ico is finished the thread becomes very quiet and the team writes very little. the team has the money and the information becomes less here. then communication is almost exclusively in telegram. but the trust will not be better. i'm sorry.
Activity: 181
hello everyone is there official information from the CGCX market project about the distribution of tokens, I can't wait to share the tokens, if any please give me complete information thank you
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
All depends on the exchange's popularity and number of active traders which will define the value of tokens. CGCX has very good features so it shouldn't take much time to make its place among top quality exchanges. Customer always follows where he finds more flexibility and competitive services. A bull market will be great for CGCX to get recognition at global level.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
Is the real exchange already on the exchange? Or until the beta test works?
I really like the interface, I want to wait for the payment for the bounty campaign and trade on your platform.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
but there is a big problem. the people don't get any tokens from ico and so far no bounty tokens have come yet. this is very strange. normally the tokens should already be sent. In this day and age, it's not a good sign
Yes it is a big problem and the team are aware about this already. But i still think they are trying to protect their Native token so as it won't go down below ICO price if possible. So let's keep our fingers cross and wait for them to distribute which i think is not too far from now according to the conversation i followed up on the CGCX main telegram group. Aside the delay in distribute of token, the exchange is working perfectly well without any challenge at present. Great work and i wish them the best of luck as the journey continues.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I will support the initiative of the reward participants that they should be provided equal chance and access to the market for their work. Not everyone is interested in trading still lot of people are long on tokens. Everyone should be given free choice to sell or hold and for that fast distribution of tokens should be made possible.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
but there is a big problem. the people don't get any tokens from ico and so far no bounty tokens have come yet. this is very strange. normally the tokens should already be sent. In this day and age, it's not a good sign
Pages:
Jump to: