Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy - page 20. (Read 109150 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello, can we have a statement about the signature campaign, spreadsheet isn't up to date.
I keep the signature since 9 weeks now and i hope to earn something.

Thank you

This this up for notification
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Sorry to hear fund raising campaign not achieved its goal there. Do you have any plan for social media supporters?
I don't think the project can pay any social media effort. The inability to reach the target has resulted into refunding. So where do they get the excess to pay?
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Hello, can we have a statement about the signature campaign, spreadsheet isn't up to date.
I keep the signature since 9 weeks now and i hope to earn something.

Thank you
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

yes but we have ss of our account and transaction history

Screenshots can easily be faked. It's very easy to use Inspect Element feature in Chrome and modify websites content and take a screenshot.

I think, he will first process ones sent personal wallets which would be very easy to verify

Than he can take some information from Inchain for rest the investors .

However, I don't know why escrow cannot request Inchain to put a refund option on their website and take wallet address.
Activity: 728
How about re INCHAIN ICO dev
i want re invest my bitcoin
Activity: 400
Me too, same problem. I wrote pm to escrow and waiting for answer.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
i think they will setup a mechanism where we need to give our btc address

I have made deposit from exchange..So i dont want it to go back to exchange
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Which is the refund method, for who invested via eth?

Thank you in advance

For that please read this -
Since TwinWinNerD and Iam escrowed the Bitcoins for this ICO here are the details we would ask when the refunds are allowed:

Please check my escrow details post for bitcoin investments at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16693763 and check out the part investor safety and provide proof about your investments. Send the proof directly to me via pm. I will handle the tracking of all infos about bitcoin refunds for inchain.
You don't need to bother TwinWinNerD additionally.

how do we ask for refund? just PM escrow or what
if there are any form?
You need to own the address you sent the btc from.
You need to sign a message in your wallet and to PM the escrow.
I want to ask! what if we are at the time of the deposit yesterday ico use of exchange?

No it is not necessary to own the address.

If you sent from an exchange, it would probably take some weeks for the refund.

The escrow of Inchain says,

"If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?"
yes but we have ss of our account and transaction history
Activity: 560

Thank you in advance

For that please read this -
Since TwinWinNerD and Iam escrowed the Bitcoins for this ICO here are the details we would ask when the refunds are allowed:

Please check my escrow details post for bitcoin investments at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16693763 and check out the part investor safety and provide proof about your investments. Send the proof directly to me via pm. I will handle the tracking of all infos about bitcoin refunds for inchain.
You don't need to bother TwinWinNerD additionally.

if there are any form?
I want to ask! what if we are at the time of the deposit yesterday ico use of exchange?

No it is not necessary to own the address.

If you sent from an exchange, it would probably take some weeks for the refund.

The escrow of Inchain says,

"If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?"
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Thank you in advance
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
if there are any form?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
if there are any form?
Activity: 523
Maybe some time is needed for devs.

And we could get a refund of our investment.

From wan
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
So can't we just get our ICN tokens intead of refund ? Or this project will be closed forever ?

And why is the refund so painful ? I'm going to lose 10% from my investment!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
bad to see it fail...i want my refund...please setup refund process

The time was during ico crowd time, people invested in better project like Golem.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I didnt read the whole thread but did u guys considered to make a second ico but this time in an exchange. Like bittrex for example is easier to get funds this way.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I think the team should not be too disappointed because timing is really bad. As you can see, Wings are experiancing same problem. After first day "attack" donations now are really low, raughly few BTCs per day. So it looks like everybody are going with the waves of BTC rise and expecting even higher profits or something that I might be missing
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
bad to see it fail...i want my refund...please setup refund process
Pages:
Jump to: