Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry. - page 59. (Read 5769 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Where I can find your future plans?
Hi, there! You can find our roadmap on our website:
https://crystals.io/
Thanks
I have one new question
Can you please provide me a link with legal entity of your  ICO on any legal registry site?
You can find legal entity of our ICO following these links:
https://icobench.com/ico/crystals
https://icomarks.com/ico/crystals
https://icoholder.com/en/crystals-21667
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I have no clue about modeling, but isn't it extremely important to have the right network in order to get the best jobs and get promoted by well-connected people?
Activity: 182
Thanks
I have one new question
Can you please provide me a link with legal entity of your  ICO on any legal registry site?
Merit: 10
I hope this idea will get a great success. I think that the project will implement everything that has been planned.
copper member
copper member
I have no clue about modeling, but isn't it extremely important to have the right network in order to get the best jobs and get promoted by well-connected people?
Concerning our project CRYSTALS is a complete ecosystem that provides a full-service cycle for private modeling clients, models, and agencies. This platform is made to be the first ever software for the modeling industry with the use of blockchain and shared economy principles.

At CRYSTALS, we believe that in the 21st century, everyone should be able to be an entrepreneur on his own. As it can be seen, platforms such as Uber and Airbnb created a whole new concept of realizing unused individual assets in order to generate extra income. On the other hand, we have seen how online distribution channels such as Booking.com and Skyscanner changed the world of marketing for the tourism industry. Applying the same principles of shared economy and online distribution, CRYSTALS will become a tool for both.

The idea of CRYSTALS is to become an intermediary between service providers and their clients. This business model will not require high investments for investors to grow with minimal risk. This way, CRYSTALS will not provide any modeling services directly but will organize and support a secured, convenient, blockchain-based platform for this business.

Moreover, this will decrease the legal responsibility of the platform without decreasing the level of control of operations. Modeling industry is a very sensitive field and in CRYSTALS, we will dedicate a lot of attention to the legal procedures and honesty of the service provided through our platform.
copper member
How will the customer know that the model is real?
To ensure that there's no attempt to register a fake account, and also protect both the client and the model, all participants will need to pass KYC.
copper member
I hope this idea will get a great success. I think that the project will implement everything that has been planned.
Hi! Thank you for these words! We will make efforts for you! Smiley
Activity: 103
How will the customer know that the model is real?
copper member
Will you have a referral program?

Hi, there!
As a matter of fact, we will!
As a tribute to our supporters, we’ve prepared a UNIQUE referral system, which you are unlikely to find in other ICO projects.
You will receive 5% of your friends’ contribution. Not in tokens, but in the most liquid currency for the moment - BTC or ETH (according to your choice), available for withdrawing the next day!
Activity: 103
Will you have a referral program?

copper member
Hello!
Will you add other languages on your website? If yes, which?
Hi there!
Yes, we will. We are going to support languages of countries we will work with.
Hello!
Will you add other languages on your website? If yes, which?
copper member
You have a good attitude towards marketing. A project without strong marketing is less likely to bring ROI investors in the long term. Kudos to CRYSTALS from this side.
Hi there!|
Many thanks for your words!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
You have a good attitude towards marketing. A project without strong marketing is less likely to bring ROI investors in the long term. Kudos to CRYSTALS from this side.
copper member
Greetings! I have a question:
What options will users’ personal accounts have?
Hello!

The potential client will be able to explore the following features:

- convenient search by criteria;
- account page with balance and current order history;
- favorite profiles;
- chat with a service provider.

A service provider, on the other hand, through the same website, will have access to:

- profile settings;
- account page with balance and statistic;
- order page;
- availability calendar.

Thanks!
Glad to help you.
Hello!

- favorite profiles;

A service provider, on the other hand, through the same website, will have access to:

- profile settings;
- order page;
- availability calendar.

Thanks!
copper member
Hello!

- favorite profiles;

- profile settings;
- order page;
- availability calendar.
Pages:
Jump to: