Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry. - page 61. (Read 5769 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hi, CRYSTALS! What a perfect project Wink
Are existing model agencies your partners?HuhHuhHuh
Hi, There!
Yes, we are negotiating with major modeling agencies all over the world.
Activity: 168
Hi, CRYSTALS! What a perfect project Wink
Are existing model agencies your partners?HuhHuhHuh
copper member
The holder of the tokens doesn't possess any particular rights or has an actual share in the project; however, they are able to speculate on the adoption and eventual real-world usage of our platform. Holders also can access every feature we're planning to create, so we'd rather make sure our customers are law-abiding citizens.
Please help me by giving link to place I can buy Crystal tokens.
Any discount when buying Crystal tokens ATM?
Hi! You can buy tokens on our website https://crystals.io/
There is going to be a system of bonuses for token purchase during our CRS token sale.  The following list presents information about the bonuses. The earlier investment is made, the more significant is the bonus percentage.

Private sale - 40% with no time limit applicable
Pre ICO - 25% for 15 days
Crowdsale, Wave 1 - 10% for 15 days
Crowdsale, Wave 2 - 0% for 15 days

For even more details you can check our whitepaper here: https://www.crystals.io/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 29
The holder of the tokens doesn't possess any particular rights or has an actual share in the project; however, they are able to speculate on the adoption and eventual real-world usage of our platform. Holders also can access every feature we're planning to create, so we'd rather make sure our customers are law-abiding citizens.
Please help me by giving link to place I can buy Crystal tokens.
Any discount when buying Crystal tokens ATM?
copper member
Hello! Will any statistical information be available for the models about their profile? Wink
Hi! Yes, they will be able to see complete statistical information about their profile, including orders and views.
Activity: 182
Hello! Will any statistical information be available for the models about their profile? Wink
copper member
what will be if some illegal source buys your tokens?
what will be if some illegal source buys your tokens?
copper member
Hello! For what reason have you decided to have KYC?
Hi! In order to make sure that funds raised during our ICO campaign are coming from a legal source, we'll need to have KYC. We should mention that our KYC will be rather simple and user-friendly. The only things you'll need to provide will be an Ethereum wallet, official ID, and a proof of residency (this can be done through official government letter, utility bill, bank letter or similar).

But still you should note that only people who have been successfully verified will be able to withdraw their tokens.
Hello! For what reason have you decided to have KYC?
copper member
I support this project and trust  it ought be successful!
A rather interesting logo, responsive job!  Good luck all!
Hi! Thank you a lot for such kind words!
copper member
Hi there! How many offices do you have? Are you planning to enlarge your team? Cool
Hi, there! We are under British Virgin Islands jurisdiction, while our main office is located in Kiev. We plan to enlarge our team, because we have the great plans for this project.
Hi there! How many offices do you have? Are you planning to enlarge your team? Cool
copper member
Will I have statistical analyse of my profile?
Hello!
That's correct! You will be able to see complete statistical information about your profile, including orders and views.

Wow, I like it
Your project is cool!
Thank you very much.
Hello!
That's correct! You will be able to see complete statistical information about your profile, including orders and views.

Wow, I like it
Your project is cool!
copper member
Hello!
copper member
seems that your targeting a group that doesn't know or care about blockchain. On the other hand I don't know anything about modelling but I would guess the models need some kind of guidance in the modelling sector. If it works, it's definitely good for adoption, good luck
Hello!
Thanks for your point of view.
Activity: 11
seems that your targeting a group that doesn't know or care about blockchain. On the other hand I don't know anything about modelling but I would guess the models need some kind of guidance in the modelling sector. If it works, it's definitely good for adoption, good luck
copper member
Infrastructure projects are a more important factor in the development of technology. However, projects of this type will need more time to implement.
Greetings!
You're right, this project really needs a lot of time to implement. But our team is working hard to make the best project.
Pages:
Jump to: