Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry. - page 60. (Read 5769 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hello.
Can model get offers from abroad?
Hi!
At CRYSTALS, we aim to create a single global ecosystem that will revitalize the modeling business and gather all modeling agencies and models from around the world in one place. The developed CRYSTALS project features, in cooperation with our team’s professionalism, allow us to begin international expansion.
Activity: 168
Hello.
Can model get offers from abroad?
copper member
I suppose this business is very good and interesting. A rather interesting website, discerning activity, unblemished project.
Hi there!
Many thanks for such nice words.
copper member
Hello here.
Why have you decided to postpone main sale?
Hi!
We decided to postpone main sale due to the significant market decline in recent weeks and our high will to deliver the most value for our supporters, we have made a hard decision to postpone the start of our main sale. Globally, it will be a very little period of time, however, it is enough for the market to stabilize and for us to make an even better quality project.
What if market won't stabilize?
It's pretty unstable. Bitcoin rapidly gains and loses value, altcoin market follows. Generally the situation can be described as 'the sea of red', a term you might be familiar with, which describes the general tendency of the price going down (into the red zone).
Activity: 182
Hello here.
Hi!
We decided to postpone main sale due to the significant market decline in recent weeks and our high will to deliver the most value for our supporters, we have made a hard decision to postpone the start of our main sale. Globally, it will be a very little period of time, however, it is enough for the market to stabilize and for us to make an even better quality project.
What if market won't stabilize?
copper member
Hello here.
Hi!
Hello here.
copper member
I want the project success.
Riveting results, apperceptive design.  Good luck team.
Hi there!
Thanks for such nice words. Your support is really appreciated.
copper member
Hi again! Let me ask one more question, please.
What protocols do you use now for your ICO?
Hi there!
Essentially, for the purpose of ICO we don't have any particular protocols, but as we said, distribution of tokens will be handled by standard smart contract system.
Hi again! Let me ask one more question, please.
What protocols do you use now for your ICO?
copper member
Hello!
What will happen to the unsold tokens?
Hi there!
Unsold tokens will be burnt so that all investors and advisors will keep the same proportion of the purchased tokens and team will not be able to issue extra supply to the market.
Hello!
What will happen to the unsold tokens?
copper member
Hi there!
Will there be minimum that the customer must offer?
Hello there!
Actually, there are no limits during the pre-sale.
During the crowdsale the minimum contribution will equal 0.1 ETH.
Activity: 168
Hi there!
Will there be minimum that the customer must offer?
copper member
I expect this idea will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO!
 Good luck fellows.
We are so grateful for such supportive words about our project! Thank you!
copper member
Hi admin, can you tell me please, I'm from US, so is there any restrictions for US citizens?
Greetings!
Unfortunately, there are some. For example. US citizens are not allowed to participate in ICO. Concerning SEC and modeling services restrictions, after solving legal issues in USA, we are going to enter their market and operate there approximately in the first half of 2020.
Hi admin, can you tell me please, I'm from US, so is there any restrictions for US citizens?
copper member
Greetings!!! Are you planning to have VIP models and VIP clients???
Hi, there! While currently there are no plans for VIP model accounts per se as well as for VIP clients, there will be an option to get a so called 'quality mark' by working with an agency.
If a model works with an agency, she gets connected to its network and is marked as the agency's employee. This helps her to promote herself and get more orders, but the agency will get a certain percentage from each one.
Greetings!!! Are you planning to have VIP models and VIP clients???
copper member
Greetings, all. It seems of this business will be preferably in the measurable future!
Hi, there! We are grateful for your support! Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: