Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry. - page 63. (Read 5769 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hey guys! Do you have a bounty campaign? If yes, how can i join it?
copper member
Activity: 126
Where do i get non exchange ethereum address?

You can use MyEtherWallet for example. It's a name of wallet, you can use any wallet supporting erc-20 standard, just make sure it does support it.
Activity: 182
 Where do i get non exchange ethereum address?
copper member
Why do I have to choose blockchain system to work with model agencies?

Modeling service is a very sensitive due to the social poor understanding of the topic. This gives the top priority level of the privacy and security.
In CRYSTALS, we found the best solution to provide both customers and service performers with privacy and security on one hand, and convenience on the other. Our CRYSTALS Token, CRS, with a unique double-authorization function will become an easy-to-use online payment method within the CRYSTALS ecosystem.
CRYSTALS Token is the only possible online payment methods that devoid of all contemporary risks associated with online transactions. Thus, it combines all benefits from cash transactions, online payment methods and open smart contract technology, creating a special financial user friendly environment that is perfectly designed for modeling industry.
Why do I have to choose blockchain system to work with model agencies?
copper member
I like the construction of this idea! Informed website, interesting business, faultless job.
Hello!
Thanks for such nice words. We really appreciate your support.
copper member
Hello, guys! Will there be an option of anonymous account? Huh
Hey!
Currently, we don't have such plans, but an option of anonymous account will be available in Q4 2018 during the final release of the CRYSTALS platform.
Hello, guys! Will there be an option of anonymous account? Huh
copper member
I've tested all the details of your plan and all is really very useful!
 Good luck fellows.
Hello!
Thanks for such nice words Smiley
copper member
Hello CRYSTALS! Wink
What problems does your project solve??
Hello!
The CRYSTALS project solves the problem of geographical fragmentation by aggregating all modeling agencies and private entrepreneurs on a single platform.
Firstly, it will allow talented models to successfully break into major agencies without having solid ties or media names.
Secondly, small agencies will find it easier to merge with each other and compete everywhere with the industry’s largest companies.
Thirdly, it does not matter where the client will be and where the meeting will take place - the ecosystem will be available worldwide. In such a way CRYSTALS will create healthy conditions for the industry development in general.
Activity: 168
Hello CRYSTALS! Wink
What problems does your project solve??
copper member
Is it possible to arrange a free photo session?

Hello!
Unfortunately, we haven't such possibility.
copper member
Greetings, DEV's! It's a crypto trade is very good! Sensible plan, really great logo.
Hello!
Thanks for your support.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
may i have some links leading to listing of your project with leading ICO rating agents. i would like to suggest you should these links at once place.
Is it possible to arrange a free photo session?
copper member
Hello! Have you got any competitors?
Hello!
We are proud to say that CRYSTALS doesn’t have direct competitors while technically and legislatively ecosystem can operate worldwide.
Hello! Have you got any competitors?
copper member
Hi! I have read smth about registration and it seems to me that it's getting more and more complicated.  Undecided
Could u explain why have u decided to use KYC?
Hello!
KYC is the only possible solution for CRYSTALS to validate that funds raised during ICO are coming from a legal source. That is why we will be initiating a simple, user-friendly KYC process for all investors, wishing to join our Whitelist. This process will require users to provide an Ethereum wallet, official ID, and a proof of residency (this can be done through official government letter, utility bill, bank letter or similar). Please note that only people who have been successfully verified will have access to the CRS token sale.
Hi! I have read smth about registration and it seems to me that it's getting more and more complicated.  Undecided
Could u explain why have u decided to use KYC?
copper member
Hello! Will the client be able to arrange a meeting with one model for 2 clients? I mean, will everything be negotiable?
Hello!
You are correct. That is the outstanding feature of our platform. You will be able to arrange the meeting for more than one person depending on the conditions of the contract, agreed by both customer and performer.
Pages:
Jump to: