Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEALJOY - EARN CRYPTO BY SHOPPING ONLINE - page 10. (Read 8885 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
How much funds raised during ICO will be allocated to marketing and R&D?

30% founds will be allocated for marketing.

Considering the importance which marketing have today I think that this is a good decision.
In crypto the most important thing is marketing then the work team does. That's not maybe good but all do it so if you dont want to be stuck in dust like many other projects focusing on marketing is really good thing to do.

I agree, however, no one should neglect develepement of the plaftorm, that must be number one priority.

Any news on when we can expect some beta results?
Activity: 224
Howe maany DEAL tokens we will have to stake to get Dealjoy Premium Membership?

I dont think thats decided yet,the amount needed,but it will be certainly bring some interesting benefits like instant cashback and higher cashback rates.

It will definitely pay of for those that are doing a lot of shopping,so it will be worth it to buy DEAL and enter this staking system.

I imagine the trades will be many. I hope that the integratiom goes smoothly so that the cashback program will be good.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

Considering the importance which marketing have today I think that this is a good decision.
In crypto the most important thing is marketing then the work team does. That's not maybe good but all do it so if you dont want to be stuck in dust like many other projects focusing on marketing is really good thing to do.
Activity: 264

Activity: 182
Hi! On the website https://dealjoy.io you pointed out "Merchants supported by Dealjoy": Alibaba, Ebay, AliExpress, GearBest ets. Do you have a cooperation agreement with these companies? Or is the goal? These companies have existing programs cashback. What makes you think they'll work with you? The cryptocurrency market is very volatile... Thanks for reply! Good luck!

By cooperating with Dealjoy these companies will have access to the crypto market.

Companies which before did not tamper into crypto will now also be able to have these customers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10

I dont think thats decided yet,the amount needed,but it will be certainly bring some interesting benefits like instant cashback and higher cashback rates.

Yes, this is going to be completely different one compared to other cash back because DealJoy is going to be real deal which we get cashback in terms of Coin and not in terms of other altcoins. This cash back are based on the product we purchased in their partner websites.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

It will definitely pay of for those that are doing a lot of shopping,so it will be worth it to buy DEAL and enter this staking system.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Activity: 219
Hi! On the website https://dealjoy.io you pointed out "Merchants supported by Dealjoy": Alibaba, Ebay, AliExpress, GearBest ets. Do you have a cooperation agreement with these companies? Or is the goal? These companies have existing programs cashback. What makes you think they'll work with you? The cryptocurrency market is very volatile... Thanks for reply! Good luck!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Services for cashback on the basis of blockchain + decentralization appear periodically, how does your project differ from competitors, like CCRB and the like?
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Activity: 103
Since Dealjoy is integrated with Shopify and Wordpress already I believe those will be the biggest drivers of generating value.Meaning that anyone offering any product can simply become partner or affiliate with Dealjoy and offer cashback and payment options with Deal tokens.

Wait does that mean that we will be able to add Shopify or add on in Wordpress and receive payments in Deal without any special fuss?
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Since Dealjoy is integrated with Shopify and Wordpress already I believe those will be the biggest drivers of generating value.Meaning that anyone offering any product can simply become partner or affiliate with Dealjoy and offer cashback and payment options with Deal tokens.
Activity: 152
I see that Proof of residence is requested for private sale, will it be the same for public sale too?
Activity: 187
Since you plan to do ocassional buyback of DEAL tokens,you gonna announce when you plan to do those,or it will  be done silently?

Is there some plan for the buyback? Will it be in phases is there some structure to it?

Buybacks will have structure and will be done in intervals so the team can payout cashbacks and keep the value of Deal tokens stable at the same time.
Activity: 266
Do you have any new partnerships or possible partnerships on the horizon?

They wre planning to add 100+merchants during Q2 2019

That is good news for the platform. What is your plan to attract merchants?

What is the procedure if someone has a small business and wants to become a merchant?

They probably need to go through some kind of verification process. I think that would be mandatory.

Yeah that would make sense, regardless of the tipe of a merchant, everyone should go trugh some kind of vertification.
Activity: 175

What is the procedure if someone has a small business and wants to become a merchant?

They probably need to go through some kind of verification process. I think that would be mandatory.
Activity: 182

Activity: 266

Pages:
Jump to: